I honestly felt like a turning point was coming. We are staying strong and still not allowing Corona on the bed on night 3. She was getting a bit better every night. Tried to jump up a few times still, resorted to whining for the last hour before alarm but we stood strong. But now she has a UTI, with bacteria and crystals, and elevated red blood cells. Her PH is very high at 8. This is her 9th infection since we've had her, on top of numerous tummy issues and a bout with eating toxic berries/ pillow on the same day. It's no wonder at 5 1/2 months, she's NEVER slept thru the night. EVER. She's on another round of antibiotics and a probiotic to protect her tummy. The vet suggested that it could be the switch of food. If you remember, Corona has been on prescription diet food since October. Every time we attempt to change her to a regular food, something happens or it doesn't agree with her and she goes back to the GI food. This time though, at 75% new food, 25% GI, things were going well, until now. It's been about 10 days. The last week, we've noticed that Corona is wanting out to pee very often but we were thinking she just wanted to mess around outside. Especially since she does hold it at night for about 7 hours. I knew something was off last evening since she was acting strangely. Poor baby, she keeps licking and sitting funny with a worried look on her face. I will now assume every whimper throughout the night could mean she needs a run to the bathroom. This is what got me in trouble months ago. How am I to know?