crossed legged!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Mom2girls1974, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Mom2girls1974

Mom2girls1974 Registered Users

Have not posted much -Watson is five months this week, that went fast, he is a amazing boy :) twice this week we have seen him standing with his two back legs crossed -so odd, just want to check that this so long legged boy is doing something "normal" he is growing SO fast, and is really just a big clown ;)

Thanks

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Hi there!
    Haven't noticed dogs doing the back leg cross but I know a lot of dogs that lie down with front legs crossed!
    Is he ok otherwise - doesn't sound too much of a worry if everything else ok.

3. PawPrints

PawPrints Registered Users

Could just be him growing into his legs and getting himself into an awkward position now & then.

4. Mom2girls1974

Mom2girls1974 Registered Users

He is incredibly healthy as far as I know, he does have a double set of front teeth on the bottom (adult)! the vet said he had never seen that before, and will take a x-ray when he is nurtured at 14 months to make sure all is well if it is not will pull some, or leave if all is fine. There are two extra's (the two front teeth are four -stacked). Both vaccinations the vet did a pat down of his hips and said he was healthy, but that is just a pat down of course. He is growing SO fast and is all legs right now ;)

5. Snowshoe

Snowshoe Registered Users

I saw that a couple of times when Oban was a puppy. I put it down to him twisting to look at something and forgetting which body parts he had to move. It was infrequent.

6. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Sam went through an " all legs " stage when he was around six months old ( still all legs now but has learned how to control them ! ) and would often get himself into the most odd positions , almost in knots , I wouldn't worry x