Cuillin and Brodick

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by debsie, Oct 30, 2012.

1. debsie

debsie Registered Users

hello. Just came across this site and really liked it, great mix of fun, and knowledge and experience....have picked up loads of tips already, and purchased the Recall book. I have two young very working line labs, the most gorgeous Cuillin who is a very sensitive fourteen month old red fox girl, and the extremely handsome young Brodick who is an eight month old gangle of black softness, tho just hitting his teenage phase (and BIG chase prey drive developing). Currently understanding why it might be best to leave a little more than 6 months in age between pups (especially as a novice owner!!), but not regretting it and having a ball with both of them... I do a lot of long distance triathlon (though am doing very reduced training myself just now with the puppy time required!) and the plan is for both dogs to spend a fair bit of time hill running with me when they are old enough. Cuillin has already got started, and insists on running right by my side with a very serious 'we are on a mission' expression on her face, bless her.... They are both fantastic wee dogs and love them to bits, putting a lot of work into both of them just now, be great to hear about other folks experiences...

will try and work out how to upload a pic

2. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

Re: Cuillin and Brodick

Hi Debsie, welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing pics of your two lovely dogs :D

3. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Hi and welcome from me and Sam , sounds like your two are a lovely pair of fun dogs , the hill running sounds brilliant too , for the three of you :)

4. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Hi there and welcome from me two, sounds like you have a fun duo there!! :)

5. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

Hello, welcome and yes pics please ;D

6. Wrightlabs

Wrightlabs Registered Users

Welcome to the forum. You do have your hands full with two, but like you said it's so much fun. I have a 10 month old yellow lab and she has way too much energy. She'll soon have a playmate as we too are getting another dog, a Golden Retriever puppy on December 1st.
    Enjoy your two loving dogs :)

7. debsie

debsie Registered Users

Hi thanks for the welcomes! Still cant load up a picture which is a shame as got some great ones of them over the weekend they r going through a very cuddly with each other phase which is v sweet (mind u the play fights they have are something else. Quite glad i saw my sisters two young labs doing the lab wild hoolying thing or i would have thought they were trying to .kill each other! Dragging each other around by the collar a current favourite and the noise...!) Wrightlabs exciting about your new puppy!

8. David

David Registered Users

Hello from me too. Just spotted your post! There's ahelp page somewhere on the forum that says how to do a picture.