Dear Moderators

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by hd, May 8, 2014.

1. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

2. Maggie68

Maggie68 Registered Users

Re: Dear Moderators

Oh Julie ! All those lovely lovely dogs, I didnt know about this site. Poor Bilbo, shows what amazing animals labs are, considering his past. I hope he finds a very loving good home xx

3. Penny+Me

Penny+Me Registered Users

I'm getting really broody too but there's so many things we want to do in the next two years that introducing a puppy just wouldn't be right. Damn it.

.... Think I could call off the wedding and the house move for a new puppy or is that going a bit too far? ;)

4. charlie

charlie Registered Users

[quote author=Penny+Me link=topic=5835.msg75105#msg75105 date=1399620759]
    I'm getting really broody too but there's so many things we want to do in the next two years that introducing a puppy just wouldn't be right. Damn it.

.... Think I could call off the wedding and the house move for a new puppy or is that going a bit too far? ;)
    [/quote]

Not too far at all ;) ;D x

5. Lochan

Lochan Supporting Member Forum Supporter

[/quote]

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Just changed my car to one that will allow me to have 3 dogs in the back....OH blissfully unaware of the reasoning behind said change.

6. charlie

charlie Registered Users

[quote author=Lochan link=topic=5835.msg75108#msg75108 date=1399621668]
    [/quote]

Just changed my car to one that will allow me to have 3 dogs in the back....OH blissfully unaware of the reasoning behind said change.
    [/quote]

Our poor OH's just never see it coming do they - bless their cotton socks? ;D ;D

7. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Forgot to say, nice one Lochan ;D x

8. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Oh, poor Bilbo, chained up for nine years!! With no shelter. Poor, poor lad. :'(

Sarah, you are officially banned from the puppy section. Until Poppy has puppies, of course… ;) ;) (Which won't be for a couple of years, so your OH is safe for a while). ;D

9. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Bilbo has a bit of arthritis - he could pop along to hydro with Charlie for little spa breaks...he'd probably fit right in with us.

Hmmm....

10. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Bilbo is gorgeous , a lovely friend for Charlie, not too manic either, not that I`m trying to influence you of course ;) ;) ;)
    Another broody one here too , read about the naughty ones, it sort of helps, a bit xx

11. Karen

Karen Registered Users

I'm not trying to influence you either Julie, but it would be a lovely thing to do…

12. lablover

lablover Registered Users

I'd love a puppy, but a) wouldn't be fair on megs, b) probably not a good idea with Dad, 92 next month. Meg is very good with him, gets out of his way if he totters towards her. But ooooh I would love one. Haven't looked at Blbo, poor soul, tug on heartstrings too much. :'( Hd, go for it if its what you really want.

13. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

I'd love to help an oldie out at some point, they definitely tug at my heartstrings :-\

14. hd

hd Registered Users

[quote author=Karen link=topic=5835.msg75127#msg75127 date=1399626354]
    Oh, poor Bilbo, chained up for nine years!! With no shelter. Poor, poor lad. :'(

Sarah, you are officially banned from the puppy section. Until Poppy has puppies, of course… ;) ;) (Which won't be for a couple of years, so your OH is safe for a while). ;D
    [/quote]
    Now that would be one set of puppies i'd really struggle to over come. can you pls. put my name down for a girl? :-[ ;D

any thoughts about boyfriends Karen? i could suggest a few..................

15. hd

hd Registered Users

for those looking at dogs that need them, i met the most amazing couple in morrisons car park the other day. they started the Labrador Rescue Trust www.labrador-rescue.com

They don't list specific dogs on their website as they believe that it brings the wrong people to them. they operate more of a fitting service with you telling them about yourself, your home and your other pets and your lifestyle and them finding just the right one for you.

such amazingly lovely people.

16. Karen

Karen Registered Users

[quote author=hd link=topic=5835.msg75176#msg75176 date=1399644139]
    [quote author=Karen link=topic=5835.msg75127#msg75127 date=1399626354]

[/quote]
    Now that would be one set of puppies i'd really struggle to over come. can you pls. put my name down for a girl? :-[ ;D

any thoughts about boyfriends Karen? i could suggest a few..................
    [/quote]

Haha - yes, we are already keeping an eye open for possible stud dogs!! Feels a bit weird, like doing online dating for your dog… ;)

17. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

I guess with only two seasons a year you do really need to plan ahead :D

Can't wait for Poppy babies ! ;D

18. Karen

Karen Registered Users

I'm thinking in two years Barbara, so it will still be quite a wait.

19. hd

hd Registered Users

no harm though being first on the waiting list. want the one that looks most like poppy / eevee. :D ;D

i'm going to get told off for this. this is walking the forum rules line. unless you think i'm joking which of course i'm not.........

20. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

[quote author=hd link=topic=5835.msg74996#msg74996 date=1399578844]
    Please ban me from the Puppy Section.

I am not allowed another dog.

I am getting broody.

If they refuse to ban me, if you see me here, shout GO AWAY you've got two, you don't need any more.
    [/quote]

Oh you've made me laugh......whoops I shouldn't even comment as it will flag your post and bring you right on back here ! ;D x