Embarassed to ask .. But

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Rocky-mum, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Snowshoe

Snowshoe Registered Users

LOL, good point. My boy is 8 years old, intact, and he has never done that. Well not with anything other than Poppa Bear, his teddy bear.

Have you seen trucks and cars travelling down the road stacked up like that? Gives the OH and I naughty giggles every time we see it.

2. charlie

charlie Registered Users

My Charlie is 4 years old and neutered, he gets his willy out when he is excited about going for a walk, having his teeth brushed, being groomed etc. and he doesn't hump, I think because as he is a rescue dog he was neutered at 6 months so he didn't learn to and thank heavens!

That picture is soooo hilarious :D:D

3. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Poppy is currently rolling her eyes in a "Boys, yuk!" sort of way... ;)

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

5. Naya

Naya Registered Users

So glad I have a girl
    No, I didn't get that photo.........would of been funny though

6. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Zaba's an entire male who stays with us regularly. The fur round his penis does get a bit smelly, I imagine due to various fluids. I get the rubber gloves on and get a cloth soaked in Cowboy Magic - a quick wipe around and all smells fresh again :)

7. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Both my boys were/are desexed (7 months) and they never had discharge of any kind and also rarely had their pink bits out. With Obi, I'd say I've seen it no more than 3 or 4 times in 3 years. I'd say that desexing definitely tones things right down as far as willies are concerned.

8. Rocky-mum

Rocky-mum Registered Users

Funny picture:) I think I am totally desensitized to this now. I still have to think about neutering or not , but for now, I think I will see how Rocky behaves in next few months.
    I love the pictures here in forum , I wish I was that good with camera.

9. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

just think teenage boys it will be fine. I've got 2 boys on neutered and one not they both flash their pinkies around. the young unneutered male would leave a little white willy dabs around when he was younger but has more control of his white wee wee now.

10. Luffy

Luffy Registered Users

Phew! OP saved me from posting something similar :) Our boy is always showing his pinky (a fair few times during the day). I guess he really gets overly excited whenever he sees any of the family members. HE absolutely goes nuts when my sister comes to visit (as he doesn't see her often). We want him to remain intact, and we're hoping his peep shows will subside as he gets older.

11. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Pahaha, I've just caught up with this thread. It's fabulous, thank you Rocky-mum!

Shadow is 15 months and entire. He gets his bits out all the time when he's excited (which may be because we're playing with him, or there's food, or he's training). He's not very sexual (as of yet - famous last words), though; barely reacted to the two in-season bitches he's met. He very rarely has any discharge at all, so I think that varies from dog to dog. He's also not a big humper. Her used to hump Willow a couple of times a day - always after a walk - but he doesn't do that anymore.

I remember a story my sister told me about when her previous dog, a Staffie, was going through puberty. He got overly excited in his sleep, and there was "an incident" that needed cleaning up. He only did it once, though, and I've never heard of any other dog doing this!

12. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Ironic reading this again , Sam is castrated but today we met a friend of mine with her three dogs in a remote area of the forest . Lab Bella is in season , personally I think my friend is crazy taking her out off lead but hey ho, but Sam came over all un necessary ;)

13. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

My trainer's boy Ziggy (castrated) was in quite a state last week as she had trnsported a client's bitch in the back of her van and was only told afterwards that the bitch was at the end part of her season. She was due out with her dogs so popped them in the back of the van; Ziggy got the scent in the back and was crying and distressed and even had his teeth chattering

14. ethelcurtis

ethelcurtis Registered Users

thanks for sharing!!

15. Moosenme

Moosenme Registered Users

Interesting discussion. I can safely say, in 12 years I never saw Max "out" like that. At the age of 13 weeks, I saw Moose yesterday, when he was all excited about something ..a toy or a treat. Really it is an ok way for children to learn the difference between females and males. Mine happened to be a horse..our Welsh pony, when I was a kid :D

PawPrints likes this.
  16. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

This topic is so so funny :cwl::cwl:

The dreaded lipstick :eek::eek::eek:

Stanley used to always have his out.. especially at inappropriate times! Never seen any discharge from it though o_O

17. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Neutered Coco is forever flaunting his. It's there, poking out, just when he sits down! I can hardly ever get a photo without Pink Percy in full view :rolleyes:.

snowbunny likes this.
  18. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Rory when he was at his look what I've got stage used to leave tiny little white dots when he sat looking out of the window on the corner of the sofa. Oh said what's this on the throw on he sofa. I just said ooo I don't know darling. The dots stopped appearing as he matured Rory not oh :)

snowbunny likes this.
  19. Jes72

Jes72 Registered Users

Homer has a secretion of about 1-3 ml of discharge about once a day, he usually cleans himself. But we do get spots on the kitchen floor, probably the rest if the house too but it's only on the kitchen floor that I notice. About one every 2 weeks he'll have a go at his bed. Once all the way through lunch I was hosting without hubby with my Aunt and Uncle and father and mother in law.

20. Jes72

Jes72 Registered Users

There are various way parents explain their dog's humping behaviour. Most humping is not sexual but just excitement, or a release of energy.