Excitement and bitting

Discussion in 'Labrador Training' started by vedant, May 15, 2017.

1. vedant

vedant Registered Users

Hey there..
    my pup is just 60 days/ 2 months. she gets excited so often and starts biting everyone.
    I want help from u guys...plz provide suggestion....

thnx a alot..

rdgs...

2. AlphaDog

AlphaDog Registered Users

Sorry to give you bad news but you've got a lab. They will go thru this phase. The good news is that it will end . . . slowly as they mature and get their adult teeth. In the meanwhile forge ahead with patience, stuffed kongs, sturdy chew toys, and moderate exercise. Don't hold it's snout, smack his nose, or drop-kick her across the room. It's can be a trying time. We've all been there and now that it's behind us it seems a very distant memory. Now that mine is older I've got new problems :)

JulieT likes this.
  3. ScabbyMary

ScabbyMary Registered Users

We're struggling with the same problem with Max & he'll be 4 months old on Saturday, it starts with him rolling around wanting a belly rub then suddenly all he wants to do is painfully bite which ever human body part is the closest. We have to put in his crate a few minutes till he calms down or put him in the kitchen & close the door. Most of the time he carries on where he left of but we're hoping he'll get the message soon...fingers crossed. Well they will be if he doesn't eat them first lol