Finlay's home

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by gad, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Re: Finlay's home

Oh my goodness, how horrible for you and poor pup too. :'(

I'm sure you thought it through carefully and made the decision that was best for you. What a trying time, so sorry you've had such an upsetting experience.

Best wishes for the future going forward from here. Glad to hear you aren't put off for good....

2. Debs

Debs Registered Users

So sorry to read about all your problems, what an awful and troubling time for you. Sending warm wishes to your family.

3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

So terribly sorry :( You must have had an absolutely heartbreaking time of it. Thank you very much for taking the time to explain it all to us, when all you probably want is for it all to have been different....

It sounds like the breeder has been very supportive through this. I'm sure it's been really rough for everyone involved.

I am sure you will find another puppy who will live a long and happy life with you and be the wonderful companion that you are hoping for.

4. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Im glad the breeder has been good about it and taken Finlay back. It must be heart breaking for you :'(
    Thank you for explaining the signs, and good luck with your search x

5. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

So sorry to read your news, what a difficult time for you all and poor little Finlay. Thank you for explaining and good luck in finding your new dog.

6. Elaineh

Elaineh Registered Users

[quote author=karen reid link=topic=5555.msg70234#msg70234 date=1398180358]
    Very cute. Murphy is only 15 weeks tomorrow but already I've forgotten how small he use to be :) enjoy :)
    [/quote]

My Nelson is also 15 weeks and I too have forgotten how tiny he was. I need to post a photo.