First boat trip this year

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by caroleb, Aug 7, 2012.

1. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

One of the best bits about long evenings is taking the dogs out on the boat on the river. I'm lucky enough to have the Gt Ouse at the bottom of the garden. I met my friend Rog when he cheekily knocked on my door and asked if he could moor his boat in my garden!
    The weather has been so horrible we haven't been out this year. Last year Rusty was little and refused flatly to get on :eek: so we left him in the garden and went back fully expecting him to jump on rather than be left out but no! This year he was still hesitant but got on before too long and we were away. All so peaceful until we decided to salvage a football floating near the bank. As we got closer the boys saw the ball and leapt for it! Pandemonium! One set of smelly wet dogs and one very wet Carole as they jumped over me to get around the boat. Then in came the showers. Oh well we had a giggle - one picture here and a link to the album here
    [​IMG]

2. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Re: First boat trip this year

Great story and photo!!

3. Sammie@labforumHQ

Sammie@labforumHQ Administrator Staff Member

Love the video at the end. The pics with all four dogs in do rather remind me of 'Mr Gumpys Outing' though!

4. David

David Registered Users

looks like really good fun and the dogs are clearly great friends.

5. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Love the photos Carole and the little movie at the end , what lovely dogs they all are too :)