First time dog-lab owner says hello

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Payal, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Payal

Payal Registered Users

Hi, my name is Payal and i am a first time dog owner. We have a 10week old beautiful lab pup who is adorable but seems moody (or so i think). I own the Labrador handbook and thats where i read about this website.i have been reading some of the posts and they seem quite helpful. As first time parents we have lots of questions and just want to make sure we are doing the right thing by our pup. We love him dearly and want to give him.the best care we possibly can.(unable to upload a pic)

2. Edp

Edp Registered Users

Welcome to the forum and to dog ownership. Have a read of the puppies thread, there is lots of interesting and helpful advice there. Ask any questions, there are lots of helpful folk on here :)

3. Saffy/isla

Saffy/isla Registered Users

Hi and welcome from me and my 15 month old pup Isla.

I found this forum invaluable in the early days and weeks of puppy ownership

Payal likes this.
  4. Payal

Payal Registered Users

Hi Saffy/Isla, glad to know this. We are currently crate training and have questions of
    Thanks Saffy/Isla. I am facing a few challenges with my pup crate training and drinking water situation. So will reach out to the forum

5. 5labs

5labs Registered Users

Feel free to ask any questions. We like to share our suffering with 'orrible puppies :)