Ok I'm not really sure where to post this but as you all may have similar situations, my yellow lab, Dallas, is a food hound. Today I ran into the gas station to grab some water and when I got back to my car there was a 1/4 to 1/2 eaten cliff bar laying on my passenger seat. (White chocolate macadamia nut) my vets office was closed and so I rushed home and gave her a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting because I know macadamia nuts and chocolate are very bad for doggos. **She has eaten a large piece of chocolate cake in the past and my vet I instructed me to induce vomiting. So I followed the same precautions. So im pretty much asking, do you think she will be okay? I'm such a worry wart and honestly a regular at the vets office for how often I bring her in. Please some advice?