Golden Labrador collar colour

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Rachel Hays, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Rachel Hays

Rachel Hays Registered Users

edzbird likes this.
  2. CamK

CamK Registered Users

Yes color is important! For every day we like the bright orange cuz we can see it at night and know which dog is which. Zeke is gonna get the bright lime green one next time.

For dress up we have leather like your first site. Though shows up more on yellow labs. What color is yours?

3. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I think the first one would look delicious on a yellow Lab.

4. Lucius Maximus

Lucius Maximus Registered Users

I'd have to agree with edzbird on this one, first one looks so much better! However if your yellow lab is anything like mine (dark yellow and not cream) then a lighter colour might suit them like the second one. My boy will either wear blue (not flourescent blue but somewhere between sky blue or navy blue) or black, he's more red than yellow but these collars suit him, have you considered rosewood collars? The leather ones look very smart, I had a black and blue one and my beagle has a brown one with tartan design.

5. Saffy/isla

Saffy/isla Registered Users

hi I think the first collar is the nicest. I have a chocolate lab and she wears a brown leather collar too and I think she looks gorgeous in it!

6. Islasmum

Islasmum Registered Users

I'm agreeing with the other answers on this - I think that the first one would look really nice on a yellow lab.