Gone off food

Discussion in 'Senior Labradors' started by stuart, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Anna Darlington

Anna Darlington Registered Users

Sadly my 15 year old Labrador was put to sleep this morning, for 2 days she couldn't eat and I know it was her teeth. To the vets yesterday and was given a injection of antibiotics and something else but all night she walked all through the house and I lifted her into her bed but soon after that started walking.
    She was so gentle that even though I tried all night to help to eat all to a sad end for me to make a decision and made that awful journey to the vets where I knew that there was no hope and had to let her go.
    How sad this evening is no Rosy curled up on her bed. I should have given her those stick things for teeth many years ago.

She was a sporty type, very slim and agile. We live in North Wales and she had sometimes the sea to herself, running and jumbing over fence was nothing to her. I was wondering soon if anyone knows of any that type of Lab in Clywd or Gwynedd. Rosy came from Ruthin near Wrexham. I'll put her photo in my avatar.

2. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I'm so sorry you have lost you dear friend today. It is a brave and kind decision you made, and I am sure it was the right one for Rosy. Big hugs for you xx

Anna Darlington likes this.
  3. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I am sorry for your loss , I lost my boy last week so I truly know how broken hearted you must be feeling , hugs x

4. Cath

Cath Registered Users

What a wonderful life she had with you.

5. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Sorry about your loss. Sounds like she had a fun filled and wonderful life.

6. Granca

Granca Registered Users

So sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds as if Rosy had a lovely life.

7. charlie

charlie Registered Users

So very sorry you have lost Rosy :( A heartbreaking decision to have to make. Thinking of you. Run free Rosy xxx

8. Karen

Karen Registered Users

I'm so sorry. RIP Rosy.