Greetings! From Kansas

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Beats32, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Beats32

Beats32 Registered Users

Hello and happy to be here. We share our acreage with goats, chickens, cows, our big 'ole baby Rosco (chocolate), Bear our Great Pyrenees, Buddy (the alpha mini dachshund) and just recently put a deposit on a beautiful female yellow lab. We love our animals! And we love our little homestead. Hoping to share some info and knowledge as well as gain a bunch. Thanks for the welcome!

2. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Hi there and welcome here! Looking forward to hearing all about your menagerie. When will get your new pup?

3. Beats32

Beats32 Registered Users

4. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Hello and welcome! As I mentioned on your other post (but added here, too, in case anyone else was wondering), Photobucket has changed their policy on image sharing, so you have to pay if you want the privilege of other people seeing your photos. I originally thought this was restricted to embedded photos, but it appears that even sharing a link like you have done above doesn't work anymore. Which is annoying and, I think, ridiculous on Photobucket's part.
    You can still use other third party hosting sites, such as Flickr or Imgur, or become a forum supporter (if you decide to stick around), which allows you to upload directly. I'd love to see pictures of your whole menagerie. I'm a sucker for goats, especially (but you can keep your chickens) :)

5. Beats32

Beats32 Registered Users

That's a
    What a bummer about photobucket. Thank you for the heads up. I guess I'll open a Flikr account

6. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Hi there Beats, and welcome to you and your animal family!
    Sounds like heaven!
    jac

7. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Welcome from Hattie 10 years and our rescue boy Charlie 6 years. What a great place to live with all those animals, heaven :) xx