Having to re-register several times

Discussion in 'Technical & Help' started by Yvonne, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Yvonne

Yvonne Registered Users

Hi....since the new website, I have had to re-register several times. I go into the Forum(s) every day....several times a day, in fact. Then, all of a sudden, I cannot post. So I start the registering all over again.....Is there something I am doing that bumps me off the system? Thanks.

2. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

This happened to me, then I discovered I just had to log on again! Have a look in the top right hand and you will see 'log on'

3. Yvonne

Yvonne Registered Users

I know Stacia, and I log on yet again....but I also forget what my password is so.....I have to ask for a new password, then go back into my account, change the password to what I want it to be and so on. Just seems like there is a glitch somewhere in the new system that keeps bumping us off!!! I have now put in a password that "I think" will remember for the next time! Thanks for answering my question.

4. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

I've had no problems apart from the automatic logout if the account is inactive. When you login you can also check the box "Remember me" which should keep you logged in. I login and out numerous tomes a day on phone, laptop and tablet and generally just have the systems save my password for the site.

5. Yvonne

Yvonne Registered Users

OK, will do the remember me box.....thanks....appreciated.

6. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

The remember me box doesn't always work; it can work for ages and then I have to log in and go through all possible passwords :eek:

7. Yvonne

Yvonne Registered Users

Thanks Jane.....it's frustrating when you want to quickly reply to a question and find you are "out"! And then go through the whole thing...specially when you cannot remember the password you used originally!