Hello from Coco and myself.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by CocosDad_UK, Aug 5, 2015.

1. CocosDad_UK

CocosDad_UK Registered Users

Hi I'm new to the site so please bare with me :). I have a 14 week old chocolate lab called Coco. He is my boy! I love him to bits. I'm trying to upload photos but it's telling me I'm not authorised to :/. He's current weighs 11.5kg so he's going to be a big boy! Loves meeting new dogs and new people. He loves the attention and fuss. We live in Swansea, Wales. UK .. Don't know what else to say haha.

Rhys

2. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Hi Rhys and Coco and welcome to the forum from me and my two Labs, Willow (girl, black) and Shadow (boy, yellow) who will be one year old on Sunday. My two are petite little things, weighing in at about 22 and 23kg.

To put up pictures, you need to host them on another site, like Flickr, Photobucket, Imgur, Facebook (if set to public) and then link to them here using BBCode [ IMG] tags to embed them. Hope we get to see him soon :)

3. CocosDad_UK

Thanks for the advice, I am currently downloading Photobucket (Couldn't use Flickr as I don't use Yahoo mail) so will get it set up and hopefully get some posted :)

4. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Welcome to you Rhys and Coco form Mags, Tatze (Black Lab 2 years old) and Twiglet (Yellow Lab/GR 11 weeks old) :)

[​IMG]

5. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Hi Rhys, welcome from another welsh forum member! My boy is Pongo, an enormous (39kg) yellow lab who is 20 months old now - we live near Chepstow. Hope you find this forum as helpful as I did - it was a lifesaver for me when Pongo first arrived and I found out I knew NOTHING about what to do with a puppy!

Look forward to seeing your photos. And if Coco would like to make his own contribution, pop along to the thread called Bud's House (on the "Labrador Chat" section) where some of our pups chat to each other.... ;)

All the best!

Rosie

6. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Hello and welcome from me and Lilly, 5 year old black girl.
    The Welsh contingent is certainly streaks ahead of the small Scots cohort!

7. CocosDad_UK

Wow! hes huge! Coco is 14 weeks and weighs 11.1 KG in comparison to some puppies at same age hes quite big. Would be nice to be 39KG at 20 months tho. What do you feed him?

Thanks for the advice I will have a look.

Rhys

8. CocosDad_UK

I hope its worked, I copy them from Facebook. Only way I can get it to work :/

[​IMG]

9. CocosDad_UK

Here is some photos of Coco[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Hi Rhys and Coco from me and Juno, my chocolate girl who's coming up 14 months, from Normandy in France. Coco's a cutie :D

11. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Hi Rhys and Coco from Holly and me, also in S Wales! Coco looks lovely. I was going to say "sensible" but we're all Labrador owners so we know better!

We had a choccy called Cocoa (with an "a") whose best friends were two other choccies called Smarties and Fudge! Maybe all these sugary names are because choccies are so sweet natured!

12. CocosDad_UK

Hey Phil, where about in South Wales? Thats interesting we originally called him Cocoa but the vet named him incorrectly, so stuck with Coco now.

13. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

Hi from Chepi and me. She's chocolate, 15 months and 25.5 kgs. My parents were Welsh!!!!

14. CocosDad_UK

Perfect weight, where about in Wales?

15. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

Hello and a warm welcome from me Kate, and Benson, our 21 month choccy. Whilst we live near Bristol, Benson is actually from South Wales :)

16. CocosDad_UK

Aw lovely, where about?

17. ChoppersDad

ChoppersDad Registered Users

Hello Coco and Rhys... Welcome to the site. Love your chocolate thunder! He is so cute.

18. CocosDad_UK

hes coming on slowly, nightmare during the day but in the night after his long walk he sleeps all night lol

19. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

*What big paws you have.......*

20. CocosDad_UK

There huge, and his legs are chunky! weighed him this morning hes 15 weeks today and weighs 12.5 KG