Hello from Joy!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Joy&Diya, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Joy&Diya

Joy&Diya Registered Users

Hi everyone! Joy is our first puppy and just as his name says, is the joy of our lives. He's an extremely active and happy 10 months old pup now and together we have successfully tackled a lot in the past months. We have had a lot to learn together, since I had absolutely no experience with a dog, especially a pup this young. This resulted in making a few mistakes on my part too, but Joy, ever the sweetheart, forgave easily and always loved everyone just the same. He's especially attentive in making sure that nobody in the family feels left out on his love...and kisses!

I have been following this forum since before we got him (to get as prepared as I could) and it has been a lot of help. Now as a member, I (and Joy) hope to enjoy the forum even more and learn much more too. With so many dog lovers at one place, I hope I've finally found an outlet of my dog talk (Joy-talk) that I can't share with my friends and family. And make some friends too!:)

Diya

mummyp85 likes this.
  2. sarah@forumHQ

sarah@forumHQ Moderator

Hello Joy and Diya,welcome to the forum! We never get tired of talking about dogs here :)

Joy&Diya likes this.
  3. Joy&Diya

Thanks for the welcome Sarah. And yes, never getting tired of talking about dogs is one of the reasons I like this forum already.

BTW, I'm trying to figure this forum out. And I can't find a button to edit my previous posts. Is editing my posts possible?

4. sarah@forumHQ

sarah@forumHQ Moderator

You can only edit your messages for five minutes after posting them. Before that, you can use the preview button to check how they're going to look, and after that, well, we don't judge a few spelling mistakes or further posts with afterthoughts!

I hope that helps :)

5. Saffy/isla

Saffy/isla Registered Users

hi Diya and Joy and welcome from me and my chocolate lab Isla.

It takes a bit of experimenting to find your way around the forum(or it did for me!) LOl

Joy&Diya likes this.
  6. Joy&Diya

Thanks Sarah! That helps.

7. Joy&Diya

Hi Saffy and Isla! Thanks for the welcome.
    Aww...Isla is such a sweet baby.:)

I think it will take me some time as well. But it's still simpler than some other forums I have visited.

8. Saffy/isla

Saffy/isla Registered Users

Thankyou, they are all so gorgeous these labs. Your joy looks very handsome and he looks like a big boy. Isla is, I think, a slightly smaller lab, she's 28kg at 21 months.

Enjoy those slurpy lab kisses!:rofl::doug:

9. Joy&Diya

Joy isn't very big either. He's practically slim compared to the labs I generally see around me. He's muscular but doesn't have too much fat. But he's still growing, so maybe he will become a big boy some day.

And thanks for the kisses Isla, from me and Joy both! Joy sends back love and kisses:heart: