Hello from Me and Oliver!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Kovarr, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Kovarr

Kovarr Registered Users

Hello everyone! Pleased to have found this forum!

I'm an experienced dog owner (this is my 7th dog now). Most of my dogs came from the local shelter or friends (one was bought at a pet store many many years ago before the negative impact was really known).

I currently have a 3 and a half puppy, half labrador/terrier mix (or so it's thought. I got him from our SPCA and let's just say he was rescued from a bad situation with a brother- the father of the litter may not have been who they think it is). However, Oliver looks like an American Bred Lab (slender and leggy vs the more stocky build).

The reason I have joined this forum is because Oliver is unlike all my other puppies, and I may need advice. (I understand as a mixed breed I can't assume he's going to be "all Lab), but from what I'm reading online, a lot of his "trouble" seems to be the more normal "Labrador Puppy things (aka constantly biting in play, etc), just little things I never encountered with any of my other pups. Hopefully this forum will help me with questions and things when my usual knowledge has failed. XD

Pleased to meet you!

[​IMG]

2. sarah@forumHQ

sarah@forumHQ Moderator

Hi Kovarr, welcome to the forum - it's great to have your here :)