Hello, New from Apopka, Fl

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Bear, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Bear

Bear Registered Users

Just wanted to say hello from Apopka, Fl. New to the forum and will soon be a proud owner of an English Lab puppy. Can't wait.

Amy in MD likes this.
  2. sarah@forumHQ

sarah@forumHQ Moderator

Hi Bear, welcome to the forum, and congratulations!

3. Christy Brown

Christy Brown Registered Users

Hello,

I have a 6.5 month old labrador retriever and was astonished when, I received him at 7 weeks and he automatically told me when he had to go to the bathroom. In days to follow I set a regiment for potty time. He also at 6 months old automatically calmed my stepfather down, who has Parkinson's Disease and COPD which comes along with some anxiety issues. Once my stepfather calmed down, Murphy sat in the corner almost to ensure everything was alright and then he left with me.

I have never had a dog before that follows me everywhere I go when off the leash with the exception of the zoomies.

I am just going through a faze at 6.5 months where he is biting my jacket and hands when we are outside, at the end of our 1.5 mile walk at an open field where I let him run free and sometimes when walking home, or in the driveway outside. Other then this he is a good boy and has his regiment of visiting Grandma and Grandpa, my partner and loves to play and make sure everyone that is with him he can see.

4. MirindaGem

MirindaGem Registered Users

The basic format for a book citation requires listing the author s name, the title of the book, the publisher s name, and the date of publication.

https://shoper.mytestopay.com/

To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map.
    UK Government in denial about issues facing fish exporters.
    Former speaker of the house Bronwyn Bishop says Chinese President Xi Jinping will exploit US President Joe Biden s weakness as President Xi has aggression Biden does not.
    Trump resigns from actors union saying You ve done nothing for me.
    Malcolm 2020-11-11T18 42 13 00 00 November 11th, 2020.