Hello!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Aburns, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Aburns

Aburns Registered Users

Re: Hello!

Aw thank you all for the super warm welcome! Not to worry, I will make sure to take lots of pics and share with you all this weekend :)

Annabelle, the name thing is rather funny. My daughter first wanted to call the pup "Snow white" because the pup is currently white but I explained to her she will most likely get yellow as she ages because she is actually a yellow lab(and to be honest, wasn't too keen on naming her Snow White). So then Belle came into her head because her aunt has a Clydesdale named Belle and she is white. And then Annabelle popped into my head because it's beautiful, not too common and my daughter loved it. So she can be Belle for short ;) gotta compromise with these kids.

Clare, thanks for the great advice! I am definitely going to crate train especially since I have little ones and pup will need a place to breathe! My husband works in camp so I feel like I've lost my marbles and I only have two kids! Izzy is adorable. Was drooling over here earlier!

debs, good luck with your new puppy! Will be looking for pictures soon!

Sorry if I missed replying to everyone! You sure are a very kind group! Will be great to go through this all with such an awesome group of people :)