Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Yogiadobe, May 22, 2016.

1. Yogiadobe

Yogiadobe Registered Users

Thankyou Cath, we are so looking forward to bringing her home later in June to joint our four paws family. :)

Cath likes this.
  2. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Aw, Lexi you are beautiful! Welcome from me and my great big boy Pongo in south Wales!

Yogiadobe likes this.
  3. NickyW

NickyW Registered Users

Looking forward to hearing how Lexi settles into your lovely doggy household. Welcome to the forum... I'm comparatively new to it, but love it already. Lots of friendly people to turn to for advice, thoughts, and to share experiences. Perfect! :D

Yogiadobe likes this.
  4. Yogiadobe

Thankyou Rosie, for your kind welcome. Once we have brought her home, I hope to post regular updates as her early training progresses. With some photo's too.

5. Yogiadobe

Thankyou NickyW for your welcome. I hope to post regular updates as Lexi progresses in her early training, with some photo's too. I look forward to contibuting and sharing my experiences with like minded doggy people. :)

NickyW likes this.
  6. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Hello and welcome to you and your doggy family, from Poppy and me in Germany :)

7. Yogiadobe

Thankyou Karen & Poppy for your kind welcome. :)

8. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Hi @Yogiadobe, thought I would stop by with a formal welcome from me and Juno, my chocolate girl, from North Lincolnshire. Lexi looks gorgeous:)

9. Yogiadobe

Thanks MaccieD, glad you like her. I'm looking forward to bringing her home and starting her early training. :)

10. samandmole

samandmole Registered Users

Hello and welcome to the forum. Lovely puppy, exciting times!! Look forward to hearing about her progress on the forum :)
    Sam and Mole (6mo.)

11. Samantha Jones

Samantha Jones Registered Users

Hi and welcome from me n my boy Bailey. Lexi is gorgeous :heart:

12. Yogiadobe

Thankyou Sam & Mole for your kind welcome. I will certainly be posting regular updates and photo's too, as she progresses. :)

13. Yogiadobe

Thankyou Samantha Jones for your kind welcome to the forum. I will hopefully be posting regular updates and photos of Lexis progress. We have a boy Cocker Spaniel called Bailey too (3 years old). We bred him in mid 2013. :)

14. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Hi @Yogiadobe I was just wondering which beaches you go to in East Yorkshire. We're new to N.Lincolnshire but we're keen to find new places to visit with Juno :) Thank you

15. Yogiadobe

Hi MaccieD, we actually live in the seaside town of Hornsea and are 10 minutes walk from the beach and luckily the section of beach nearest to where we live allow doggies on the beach all year round. Hope that helps you to decide where to walk with doggie Juno. :doug:

16. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Thanks for the info John, we'll definitely investigate Hornsea now, it was on my list of possibles. You never know we might bump into you on the beach :)

17. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Hello John, Heidi, Merlin, Bailey and Lexi - from me & my 2 - both rescues, Belle age 12-ish (mongrel collie x) and Coco age 2 on Sunday (mongrel GSD x Lab). Sad to read of your recent loss, it's always difficult whether it's sudden or expected.

18. Bruer

Bruer Registered Users

Welcome to the forum :hi: Heading down to Yorkshire soon for our holibobs

19. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

How could you not LOVE her,she's gorgeous.Welcome to the Forum,it's great to have you here,sounds like you have a great stash of dog experience to share .
    X

20. Yogiadobe

Thankyou edzbird for your kind welcome to the forum. I will hopefully, be posting regular updates and photo's of Lexi's progress in her early training.
    :doug: