Home Check Advice..

Discussion in 'Labrador Rescue' started by Beanwood, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Re: Home Check Advice..

Sorry to be slow catching up on this lovely news .
    Welcome to Cas,he's a handsome boy.Im glad he was happy to meet his new 'pack' and they seem happy with him to.I really hope it works out and you know you can come and have a chat with us while you are ironing out any kinks ....do you know anything about his past?
    X

2. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

Well Casper, (I know his name is supposed to be Cas...but he acts like he has never heard it before... :( ) has just fallen asleep at my feet, he acts like we are his saviours,..which makes me sad. He is incredibly affectionate, maybe too much, I really don't know what's normal and going with the flow right now.
    Had a huge surprise on a walk, just around the house and down the driveway, he was great off lead! :) His recall was pretty smart too, specially he has no idea of what his name is..
    Oh yeah...he snores!!! ;D

3. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Sounds like a good start! :)

4. Kirriegirl

Kirriegirl Registered Users

Glad they are all getting on well together. He is a very lucky boy to have you and it sounds like he will be eager to please you which will hopefully help with training :)

5. Karen

Karen Registered Users

He looks beautiful... Good on you! It's bound to all be a bit stressful to begin with, just take it easy on both him and yourselves.

6. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Aw Kate, Cas is lovely and glad he and Benson have hit it off. Cas will take a while to settle in so I wouldn't expect to do too much with him at all, just let him get his bearings. So happy for you all,
    well done xx :)

7. Dr CEM

Dr CEM Registered Users

I've really enjoyed catching up on your thread. What lovely news! Hope things go well for you all!