How much do I love her? £600 and the rest .....

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by CDM, Jun 2, 2015.

1. CDM

CDM Registered Users

Julie where can I get the above from? I think I'm going to need to invest as the builders are still working right outside my kitchen window so I think Bella will be safer and less stressed at the back of the house in the living room but perhaps in a pen set up maybe like the above ...

2. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I get mine from margo the dog, but there are other brands. I've been very happy with mine. I have a puppy one and then I bought a full sized one (I just bought panels and door panels and made up one to fit the room I had available). If your dog is a jumper, the panels can even be used to put a lid on the whole thing.

http://dogpen-margothedog.deal-net.co.uk/

3. JAYMZ

JAYMZ Registered Users

Not dog related but... The landlord needs to specify the carpet that requires replacement. I.e area to be replaced and with what carpet exactly. I assume the underlay is fine so unless you live in a mansion with shag pile and a living room the size of Wembley stadium, nothing is going to cost £600 even with fitting included.

4. CDM

CDM Registered Users

We've had serious fall outs .... Had 2 quotes second one back came out at. £425 to replace living room carpet but landlord also wants stairs replacing cos she's 'nibbled' the bottom step. It's quite a big living room and I wouldn't have believed quotes unless I had been there, so annoying. I've just found a pen on eBay for 75 quid with 8 panels that looks ok...

5. CDM

CDM Registered Users

Ps don't think Bella wants to move she is currently eating her way through packed boxes ...

6. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

That's good value - make sure it looks heavy and robust if it's for a near grown up lab though, and the panels are tall enough.