How to get a REALLY glossy coat??

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Loopyloo30, Jul 25, 2015.

1. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

I put the egg in with their breakfast kibble, in the shell still. It's accounted for in their food allowance for the day. They love "egg day" :)

You can buy salmon oil for dogs online, and probably in pet stores too. I bought mine from Zooplus and I know you can get it on Amazon and Fish4Dogs, too.

2. Loopyloo30

Loopyloo30 Registered Users

Lovely thank you, might get some I think. It can't hurt and it'll be good for his joints.

Just hit upon one snag with sardines in the breakfast - BAD BREATH!!! gross out! I really didn't need THAT in my face just now Bob!

3. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

in one of the classes I went into with one of my dogs a small toy type jobby won. So funny it had a dress on and it was the most horrible nasty baby pink number I have ever seen. Don't mind a dog in a frock winning but it needs to be a nice frock. So funny I had a great day and the dogs made loads of friends

4. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I've got (or did until midge ate it) hound glove its cordaroy on one side and suede on the other its great for a shiny coat. just a gentle rub after brushing following the line of the coat and the dog is all shiny shiny

5. Newlabpup

Newlabpup Registered Users

I know this post is very old but I searched for ideas to help with dry skin and a shiny coat.... That GR video had me in tears! Ugh I love this forum