I've run out of things to buy and read about Labradors .....

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Jane Martin, Apr 17, 2014.

1. JohnL

JohnL Registered Users

Re: I've run out of things to buy and read about Labradors .....

Jane, the story to date would definitely be of interest to me anyway as I have to make the same journey and I'm sure that'll be the case for other furure forum members. :) A blog is something I wouldn't know where to start either. 3 weeks eh? It'll probably drag and then before you know it...
    I wish you every blessing and joy I really do :D

2. Merla

Merla Registered Users

Jane, have a look at this thread on another lovely (GSP) puppy. We've all loved the updates, you could just start a thread here and keep updating it:

http://www.thelabradorforum.com/index.php?topic=4029.0

We never get bored reading about puppies, especially if there are pictures!

3. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

Well maybe I will ;)
    John, I wouldn't know where to start ...
    Actually, it was last summer, I was narrow boating on the Thames and had moored up in wet and windy weather at the end of the day. We found our way to a pub and met a lovely Cocker Spaniel, who had his own seat and bowl in the pub. His name was Gimley and he got me thinking about whether it would be possible to have a dog.
    That's how it all started. How I got from Cocker Spaniel to Labrador is another story ::)
    Any bites? ;D

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

[quote author=Jane Martin link=topic=5473.msg77678#msg77678 date=1400185003]
    Well maybe I will ;)
    John, I wouldn't know where to start ...
    Actually, it was last summer, I was narrow boating on the Thames and had moored up in wet and windy weather at the end of the day. We found our way to a pub and met a lovely Cocker Spaniel, who had his own seat and bowl in the pub. His name was Gimley and he got me thinking about whether it would be possible to have a dog.
    That's how it all started. How I got from Cocker Spaniel to Labrador is another story ::)
    Any bites? ;D
    [/quote]
    Sounds like a good story to me! Will await the next instalment - just make a new thread!