little daddys turn for attention

Discussion in 'Labrador Health' started by lynnelogan, Aug 7, 2013.

1. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

well what a time i am having , my little grandson away for a week ,i get a phone call he as broken his elbow,.......may need operation tonight,.......what is it with my 2 boys , :'(.......jaspers little daddy coming out in sympathy :(.......things just go from bad to worse or did logan think jasper was having to much attention :'( sick of being in tears these days
    [​IMG]

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Re: little daddys turn for attention

Oh dear Lynne :(
    Hope he is ok....he has a little smile on his face....thats a good sign :)
    Boys will be boys.
    Look after yourself and dont worry xx

3. lynnelogan

think i need what he as had, he been on morphine,.....sat here waiting to hear if they are operating :'(.......thats 2 of them with bad elbows,.....i have aged 10 years in the last few weeks....logan is my world and i am not there to hug him :(

4. Maggie68

Maggie68 Registered Users

Try not to worry to much Lynne, Im sure they will both be fine, X

5. lynnelogan

thank you maggie at least i will rest tonight....they only deciding tomorrow if he needs it operating on, :(

6. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

So sorry to hear about Logan's accident, Lynne. Your boys have definitely gone out in sympathy with each other, both with elbow issues! They will both be good as new in the long run though :) I'm sure that Logan is getting the best of care. I hope he recovers very quickly.

(You will have to let Jasper put a paw print on the plaster cast ;) )

7. jade805

jade805 Registered Users

Oh my goodness! Poor lad! I hope you did get some sleep last night.

8. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Oh no! Poor little poppet! Hope all goes well - bones heal quickly at that age so fingers crossed for a quick recovery... What a symbiosis between Jasper and Logan!!

9. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Oh dear Lynne, poor little soldier , hoping all is as well as it can be , try not to stress, not easy I`m sure x

10. David

David Registered Users

Poor chap. Children can make you suffer can't they. Hope he's ok and not too sore.

Reminds me of my son, William, at that age. Now you won't climb on the climbing frame with your football boots on will you? Several hours in casualty until he got the arm set and the plaster on.

The upside to the broken arm was that (it was in Oman) I was sitting next to an Omani footballer in the waiting room and got chatting to him. He had a broken nose. Then he pointed out several more footballers with various injuries from a broken finger to a broken arm. It turned out he played for the Royal Oman Police Mina al Qaboos team and they had been having a "friendly" with the ROP Fanjha team when fighting broke out and the match had to be stopped as it turned into a blood bath. Very funny to be honest and it was in all the papers the next day. Never found out who "won". ;D

11. tartanmouse

tartanmouse Registered Users

Ah Lynne, I'm so sorry to hear he's been in the wars. But you know what, when he sees you, he'll be so excited to tell you all about his adventure!! And think of his first story in his new class when he's back at school. Kids sail through these things, it's us grown ups that have trouble. No doubt he's sitting with the argos catalogue, making his list out as we speak!

12. lynnelogan

logan as drifted in and out of sleep all night,...he is in very good spirit, they will only know after 3 today if they need to operate ...he as chose the colour red for his new plaster ;D grandpa as got him tickets for the manchester united game on bank holiday monday so a big smile on his face.........they are away on holiday at the moment, i have got my bag packed if he needs operation i am going to them but will have to be back for 3 tomorrow as jasper as got his consultation ;)....... they have a wedding to go to on sat,.....then was flying out to turkey on the tuesday, all cancelled ........on the plus side i get to spend more time with him during his school holiday :) you cant go to a man united game without having the new kit on, so that's mamma,s present to him :)...fingers crossed that he don't need an op

13. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Oh Lynne, been there done that, poor little chap hope he is OK. Joseph my third child was three when he broke his arm, in plaster for 6 weeks, plaster off and 1 week later he fell off the swing broke the same arm, thought I was going to be arrested!!! ::) Helen xx

14. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Oh Lynne I've been visiting my friends the last couple of days,so sorry to come back to this news.Logan looks like a very brave soldier in his photo....let us know how he's doing,what a rearrange around they have had to their holiday plans.

15. lynnelogan

been to see the consultant today, still no wiser, only to know that he as got a bad break a fracture and its dislocated :( they cut the paster off re x rayed it,.......put the same plaster back on and bandaged over it, gave him a sling that is padded and hard bodied for protection,......the consultant is having a meeting with colleagues to discuss if he needs operation......they are ringing mum tomorrow , he as got to go back either way tomorrow , rather op or new plaster i hope its the latter :'(

16. Dexter

Ah they will all be shattered,you will be too with the worry.have I read your earlier post that Jasper has his follow up tomorrow?good luck with that and let us all know xxxx

17. lynnelogan

my daughter is very strong angela not like mamma, ..........just spoke to them they just having supper then off to bed,......he as been down to the club at the caravan park where he is well known, .......entertainers made a huge fuss over him, :) every song they was saying this one is for the brave soldier bless,..... :) so hopefully i will have news on both logan and jasper tomorrow, my 2 best boys in the world :) the new strong lynne ;)

18. Dexter

Lynne you are, keep the faith in yourself .
    Have a good rest tonight and you will be fresh and fighting for tomorrow which is just how your 2 favorites will be very soon xxx

19. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Oh dear, poor little guy!! It's amazing how kids cope with these things, though - try not to worry, Lynne, he will be fine!! It will be better once you can see him in person, I'm sure!

Your to boys are putting you through the ringer, aren't they??? Take care of yourself so you can take care of them!!! :D

20. lynnelogan

just had the dreaded phone call from hell, consultant as just rang my daughter from home, my little lad as got to go into hospital at 7 45 in the morning,.......this little holl they have had is just my daughter and logan at there caravan, daddy home working, ready for his holl next week......zowie just rang she is trying to be brave , daddy going down in the morning to be with them, .......mamma not allowed to go, she said mum make sure jasper is looked after, :)....... i am the weakest person ever as you may know :'(......but to be honest i know i have got to be strong ......will keep you updated as soon as i know, consultant as gave zowie his home phone number if she wants to speak to him tonight.....so i know he his in good hands