Lucius has anxiety?

Discussion in 'Labrador Behavior' started by Lucius Maximus, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Lucius Maximus

Lucius Maximus Registered Users

lucius and his beagle brother, pup, both have hayfever relief in the morning (luckily my suspicious beagle is oblivious to the tablet since its so tiny) and they eat it in their breakfast (sometimes with pilchards on top if they've been good boys) :)
    Although with lucius we tried a lot of things to get him to eat his larger tablets (ham he ate and spat the tablet out, and cheese is the same in most cases.) in the end we resorted to his favourite treat, FISH! I hid it in some tuna and he gobbled it up quickly. Glad I know the way to Lucius' heart is through a nice smelly fish!:p:cool:

2. Nicola McCartney

Nicola McCartney Registered Users

Hi all,
    My black lab Jim is 3. He has never had anxieties besides fireworks. In mid April we discovered a broken rib and round about that time he has developed rapid deterioration in confidence. He is terrified of motorbike and general traffic noises. This began as something he would only react to if he heard it, even if far away, but has now progressed to being terrified to leave the house, walk down the street, leave the car boot. I struggle to even try to do any training as cant get him to move down the street. He is powerful and refuses to budge. Its very depressing for him, having been used to wonderful adventures and long walks for all his life. Any advice would be appreciated.