Millie booked in

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by kateincornwall, Nov 5, 2013.

1. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Re: Millie booked in

Have finally " grown a set " as they say and declared war on the manager of the shelter , will let you know the outcome later :)

Heidrun , my husband occasionally takes Tramadol , they make him very happy too, but sleepy, which is good ( for me ) ;D

2. tartanmouse

tartanmouse Registered Users

Does it have to be a receipt for the operation? I mean if they're not contributing to the cost, why do they need to know the price of it? Can a letter/note from your vet, confirming that Millie has been spayed not do instead? It doesn't have to mention the date of the operation, only to confirm she has been spayed.

I'd also be finding out who the trustees are of the charity, and contacting them directly to very gently explain to them why you feel you can sadly no longer be involved with their set up.

3. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

Oh good idea TM :D

4. heidrun

heidrun Supporting Member Forum Supporter

[quote author=kateincornwall link=topic=3172.msg33971#msg33971 date=1383729607]
    Have finally " grown a set " as they say and declared war on the manager of the shelter , will let you know the outcome later :)

Heidrun , my husband occasionally takes Tramadol , they make him very happy too, but sleepy, which is good ( for me ) ;D
    [/quote]

Yes, I am a very happy zombie at the moment!!! :eek: :p

Good for you to challenge the manager. :D

5. Karen

Karen Registered Users

TM, fab idea.

Heidrun, so glad you are feeling happier, even if a little bit in lala land due to the trammies! :D

6. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

(Sshhh. ..do you think we could hoodwink Heidrun into the boot camp whilst under the influence? )

Good on you Kate! Let us know how you get on. ;)