Missing her already

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Mr Grumpy, Jul 29, 2016.

1. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Sounds lovely.
    I bet you will keep thinking *dogs would be having a ball if they were here*
    A bit of R&R will do you good - and the dogs will, guaranteed, be having a ball without you!!!
    Enjoy x

2. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Sounds fun; shame the dogs couldn't have gone as well, probably too difficult to take them over in the ferry?

3. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

No the husband is promised a family holiday without dogs and so the dogs are holidaying elsewhere :(

It is, in fact, pretty much heavenly here. Miles of beach in front of the cottage. Lizzie ran straight in the sea at 7pm when we arrived, fell over and was soaked. She loved it. The dogs would have a ball, maybe another time.

Obi has a new best friend - Hebe. They are playing together endlessly apparently. He's helped with the mowing and even likes the cat!

I've yet to hear how best boy Riley is doing. I hope as well as Obi x fingers. I'll be miserable if he's unhappy or being difficult.

Naya likes this.
  4. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Riley will be fine. :) Glad Obi is finding his lawn mowing skills coming in handy....

Enjoy your holiday!

Give us a few snaps...we won't mind (too much) if there are no dogs in the pics. :)

5. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Sounds idyllic. I am sure Riley will be fine, you will feel better when you hear how he is.