Missing lunch

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Puppypal, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Puppypal

Puppypal Registered Users

Is it ok for puzzle to miss her lunch, as the past few days she has not been bothered about it and has not been pestering me for her lunch, most of the time she is asleep until late afternoon and only starts pestering for food when it is dinner time. She is almost 5 months old now, and soon to be moved onto a raw diet, and it would be easier for he to be on 2 meals a day when she moves onto raw, so will it do her any harm moving onto 2 meals a day now?

2. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Re: Missing lunch

Hi Annabelle ,
    As you know Dexter is our first dog and automatically I do everything by the book.....unless informed otherwise by the chats I have about things on here ;D.....so that means I dropped his 3 meals to 2 at 6 months.In all honesty I think he pesters for his meals through routine as much as hunger.....so if Puzzle is naturally falling into a routine where she is sleeping through her lunchtime then maybe it would be ok?lets see what other replies you get from the other members with more experience...are you feeling a bit better today and did you have a nice half term? X