My Dog Doesnt....

Discussion in 'Labrador Behavior' started by Jyssica, Jun 16, 2017.

1. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

A friend of mine popped in to feed our dogs and play with them a few days at the end of the winter. After the first time, she said, "Do you say something to get your dogs to eat?". She'd put their bowls down and they just sat there, staring at them :D

Jes72, drjs@5, Sven and 2 others like this.
  2. Emily

Emily Registered Users

A few weeks ago Ella threw up her dinner straight after eating it. She was sitting next to it with her head lowered and looking really sad. Naturally I thought she was feeling really unwell, especially as she didn't eat it again. As I stepped past her she moved to the other side of the 'pile' and sat looking at me. Suddenly I realised that she was waiting for her cue! I said "have it" and she immediately scoffed it all up!

Sven, Kelsey&Axel and snowbunny like this.
  3. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I know she's a good girl for this, but it is stomach-churning :puke:

4. Emily

Emily Registered Users

It's truly disgusting isn't it! I just try to think that it's part of the digestion process... Like a cow chewing their cud.

Honestly though, I'd prefer her to eat it again rather than having to scoop it up off the kitchen floor!

Kelsey&Axel, edzbird and snowbunny like this.
  5. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Mollie doesn't mind at all when I take the other two out without her because her turn is later :D