my FREE online clicker retrieve course - until Xmas 2018

Discussion in 'Labrador Training' started by Jo Laurens, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Jo Laurens

Jo Laurens Registered Users

A XMAS PRESENT for you all!!

Have you always wanted to teach your dog to retrieve, but found it difficult?
    This year, I'm offering my 5 week online CLICKER RETRIEVE course absolutely FREE! Go from zero retrieve, to a perfect delivery to hand. This is partly to celebrate The Gundog Club going force-free and partly just because it's Xmas. ⭐️ I also want to spread the word that there is an effective alternative to force-fetch.

Whilst my 'thing' is force-free gundog training (and there's a slight emphasis towards that, in terms of the dummies/bumpers we use), this course is ideal whatever your goals are - obedience; gundog work; service dog work; trick training... Once you have a trained retrieve, you can polish it up into anything you like. (As you can see from the video below, your dog will pick up any item you want [​IMG]:) ).

Each week you will be sent an email with videos, instructions and a handout sheet to accompany that week of the course. You will have access to a Facebook group where you can post videos for feedback and help. You will have forever access to the materials so, if you can't keep up with the course, you can go at your own pace. The course is ideal for puppies from about 5 months old, upwards and we can FIX your retrieving problems, whatever they are, in older dogs.

TO ENROL: The course is open for enrolments from NOW UNTIL XMAS DAY. The first email will go out on Boxing Day. If you would like to enrol, please email me at jo@dogworks.org.uk [​IMG]:) I just need your email address. (NB Hotmail email addresses are not recommended, because Hotmail often spams emails from me...).

⭐️ HAPPY XMAS ⭐️

zrinka likes this.
  2. zrinka

zrinka Registered Users

That’s great! You have an e-mail

3. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Oh now. A perfect delivery to hand? In any circumstances? Regardless of the dog's history? :D :D :D

I might just be tempted....:D

(That's not a comment on the alternative being force fetch, by the way, which is an utter abomination - just for the avoidance of doubt :) ).