Nevis

Discussion in 'The Rainbow Bridge' started by Bruer, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Re: Nevis

Oh Elizabeth,visit us whenever you feel you can,many people are thinking about you and your family xxxx

2. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Take your time. Thinking of you and your family. The forum will be here when you're ready.

3. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Hi Elizabeth, we are always here. Thinking of you all :'( xx

4. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

Just to say, at the moment, not often does a day go by without me thinking of you and your family. We will always be here for you, just pop in when you feel up to it xx :) :)

5. debsie

debsie Registered Users

Me too.I've thought about you a lot....

6. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Same here. Sending you big hugs x

7. Bruer

Bruer Registered Users

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and sneak a peek at all the beautiful new pups and of course all the well behaved older dogs. Its been two months since losing Nevis and it is still hard. It feels so different from when we lost Diesel as he had 16 great years, Nevis had one...so unfair! :-[ but now i can look back and see the absolute joy he brought into our lives for the year we had him, smile at his photos and remember his antics like all the beds he chewed through...including Vetbed! ::) we have a lot of great memories.

I've been reading through some posts and I must say I've laughed out loud at some of them ;D and smiled and at all your gorgeous dogs photos. P.S Nevis's KC name was Brown Prince of Juno his nickname was munchkin baby though i think he even rolled his eyes to that one! Thanks for all your support, this is a great forum...so friendly I'll be back again to catch up on all your stories soon x

8. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

How lovely to hear from you. I'm so glad you've been keeping up with our antics.

Much love and I hope we'll see you again soon :D

9. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Hi Elizabeth,

We've not talked because I joined the forum after your tragic loss, but I couldn't just read and run. Nevis was a gorgeous boy and I can't imagine the shock and devastation you must have felt losing him so suddenly.

I'm glad you're able now to look back at his life with a reminder of the joy he brought and not just pain at his having been taken.

Anyone who has lost a pet will know how much they fill our hearts while they are with us, and how big a hole they leave when they go.

Wishing you peace and comfort in your memories x

10. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Hi there Elizabeth, so glad you are keeping up with us and dropping in from time to time.

'Munchkin Baby' is a great name! :)

11. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Hi Elizabeth.
    Lovely to see you around and about.

jac xx

12. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Hi Elizabeth,
    Glad to see you on here again. Please do let us know how you are getting on from time to time. I am glad that you are able to look back over Nevis' year and the happiness he brought you xx

13. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

Hi Elizabeth, lovely to see you pop in, you are often in my thoughts. I am so glad that you can now gain some comfort and the odd smile looking back at the wonderful life Nevis had with you xx

14. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Good to hear from you, Elizabeth. Glad you are having some smiles and warm memories starting to break through. :)

15. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Good to hear from you, I think about you and the loss of Nevis often. I hope things continue to get a bit easier.

16. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Hi Elizabeth, lovely to hear from you!

Sounds like Nevis very much suited the nickname 'Munchkin Baby' after munchin' on all those beds ;) He was a gorgeous boy and he brought a lot of happiness into the world.

17. debsie

debsie Registered Users

Hello, its lovely to hear from you, I think about you often too, and your gorgeous Nevis. Hope to hear from you again x

18. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Hey Elizabeth,it's lovely to know you are still around and even better to see you dropping in to say hi....
    Nevis wasn't with you for long but he had a lifetime of love in his short time and I think he had the best nickname on the Forum xxx