new puppy questions

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by JohnL, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Edp

Edp Registered Users

Re: new puppy questions

I am sure all will go well. Meg sat on my knee peering out of the window and did not even look back at her wonderful breeder. She did not make a whimper or a peep the whole way. She's a great traveller and did not have separation issues at all. They are all so different and I hope your pup settles quickly. Have fun and I look forward to the pics :)

2. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

;D ;D ;D ;D thanks everyone. :)

3. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Tatze sat on my knee chewing a chew (Which I was really glad I had taken or it would have been my fingers!) good as gold.

:)

4. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

It's Puppy Day Eve!x

5. JohnL

JohnL Registered Users

thanks to you Jane and HIM... you've been really helpful, thanks ;) By now you are hopefully home safe and sound with your new pup! I hope you will both be very happy together.
    Photo's promised eventually!!! I've got so much to do now before I pick up the pup it's scary but I'm reading Pippa's book which is helping and the forum family is a big plus too. It's only today I found out what vetbed is :eek:
    :)
    I'll look out for your thread with pup picks and tale of the day. Really looking forward to it...I'm actually a bit excited!!??