Now we are both limping

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Pilatelover, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

@Karen thank you so much, impatience is my middle name.

Hi Yvonne, good luck for a week today, it's awful not being able to walk your dog properly it made me so sad in the run up to surgery. Like you I couldn't walk my girl very far. Be kind to yourself and if possible get yourself a little project to focus on. I treated myself to a few books I'd fancied for ages which Im reading at bedtime. During the day I make myself rest by knitting. I'm going to be a Nanny for the first time in August so it's nice to have a little project. My focus is to be fit enough to walk Mabel without OH and jump on the plane to Sydney in the Autumn to see my little bundle of joy. Sending you big hugs, Mabel says Cooper will be super gentle with you. Xx

2. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

@Pilatelover You should know how pleased I am for you and Mabel. That is really great news to hear, and long may she continue to improve :D:D. Take your time to get fit and active, 4 weeks isn't very long - oh, and stop worrying about Mabel's training slipping. it will soon be back to your standards but the main thing to remember is the improvement to her elbows and knees which down to your loving care of her. xx

Pilatelover likes this.
  3. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Lovely news and a great incentive to stick with doctor's order to get better :D:D

4. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Great news Claire, I'm so happy for you that Mabel is doing so well :) You are doing very well too considering it's only been a month BUT don't get ahead of yourself take it easy! Congratulations on your new title of Nanny, aww how exciting, keep knitting and RESTING :):) x

Pilatelover and MaccieD like this.