Please help me jog my memory!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by mmomom, Jul 9, 2015.

1. mmomom

mmomom Registered Users

Rosemary those pictures of Juno are just precious! The cat's bed is like the 'tiny' bed I had gotten to put in the 'tiny' crate I brought to pick her up in .... that was too small because she was a lot bigger than I thought she'd be! LOL!! That sits in the kitchen by my desk and she still curls up in it tho! Thanx for the support. Consistent is what I am trying to be and when she does get too nippy/bity I have taken to calmly and not saying a word, but putting her in the crate. At first I hesitated with it because I didn't want her to think of the crate as punishment, but I think like you said, she's like a small child ... tired but not wanting to give up, but when forced to is okay with it. So, I will go the course. I wonder though if I should spend the $ to get that other crate today? Or just continue to carry her out to her regular one? If I thought this would stop soon, probably not, but I suppose this could go on for quite a while and she is getting awfully big!! LOL!! Here's some pictures of her last night while playing!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]