Our 9 month pup started limping on his front leg about a week or so ago. We brought him into our regular vet who examined him and said it is panosteitis. The only other time he’s ever limped was at 6 months old. At that time, we brought him to the emergency vet where they took full Xrays and confirmed a hairline fracture in his front leg but said everything else looked great, no signs of displaysia and a radiologist did confirm by also looking at the x-Rays. We crate rested him for 2 weeks for the fracture while he healed and all was well. This time around, our vet said to skip the xrays since he had just had them done and was 90 percent sure it’s panosteitis. He is currently on anti inflammatories and doing better although did limp a bit this evening and was very stiff getting up. My question is should I take him to an ortho specialist and have him further examined and x-rayed? Or would this be too soon considering 2 different vets have now examined him and x-rays have been done and cleared? I would like to x ray him again at some point and eventually send to OFA but am wondering if it’s better to wait until he’s a bit older and his joints are better formed to get a more accurate representation.