Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Found a dead seagull on the beech today - yummy - then I smelt some sooper poo. Seagull, poo, seagull, poo, seagull, poo............ what should I do?

(Eat them both of course :D )

Ripple

Pilatelover, drjs@5, Beanwood and 3 others like this.
  2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

You clever boy RIpple

SteffiS likes this.
  3. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I miss the beach, the oval and all my walks. I only get small walks, but no one to say hello too. So bored and I really feel sorry for myself with this silly thing in my head. Have to wear it while Nana Carole looks after me. And and they have cut my rations....they pretend not but I know.. my tummy is sooo empty...

4. SwampDonkey

I think you know by now what I recommend yes random barking for no reason. This morning I barked to wake her up then to be let out then for the gate to be opened quicker then well just at the fence then at Rory. Then at Rory in the garden. I like barking but I can't really control the volume any more

5. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

We've got seagull poo in the garden. It's delicious. I was caught licking it off the back door... "Oh Coco!"

- Coco

drjs@5 and Sven like this.
  6. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

I discovered something I do not like at all - cats! Yesterday on my walk, a black cat scared the life out of me as I tried to walk past some bushes. It hissed at me! What kind of noise is that, anyway!? I refused to go near the thing and made mum cross the street to get by it. The only other time I've been up close to a cat was when I was a little pup and I was swiped in the face by one! Cats are seriously jerky! I saw two more cats on my walk and I barked and barked, letting the whole neighbourhood know how I feel. I've never barked before really, and it felt great. I kept doing it. I will be barking at cats from now on. And maybe other things, we will see.

Quinn

7. SwampDonkey

I always recommend a good bark. Moo

kateincornwall likes this.
  8. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I'm having a great day. Dads brother and mrs dadsbrother and mumsbrother are all here and making a fuss of me.

Tonight I have to decide which bed will i sleep on. Perhaps i should visit them all one at a time during the night?

Kelsey&Axel, Sven, Naya and 1 other person like this.
  9. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Mummy says that little short legged long haired white dogs are the pits ! I`m not sure what she means but maybe something to do with the mud I walked through on our rainy walk today ? I had to have a bath , well a sink really as I fit into the kitchen sink a treat x Sam slunk off in case he was sinked , Nell x

drjs@5, Kelsey&Axel, Sven and 5 others like this.
  10. Naya

Naya Registered Users

My dad came home from wurk early today and took me for my walk whilst mummy went back to wurk so she cud finish early. I love walks with my dad as he stays out for aggggeeeesss with me. I'm sooooo tired now though so going to have a nap before tea zzzzzzzzzzz

drjs@5, Kelsey&Axel, Sven and 5 others like this.
  11. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Never mind, Nell. It sounds as if Sam's getting you into what my mum calls badhabbitts but mud's fun. I'm glad I've got short hair, though, cos I don't think I'd fit into the sink. i hope you didn't smell too funny after you'd been sinked.

Tuppy

Kelsey&Axel and kateincornwall like this.
  12. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Mummy used a shampoo made of oatmeal and lavender , because I`m worth it , she said , Nell x

drjs@5, Kelsey&Axel, Granca and 5 others like this.
  13. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Oh Quinn, cats are great to chase. I love chasing them.. but it makes mum sad and disappointed. We met one last week, with a puppy. I was on my lead and I tried and tried to chase it, but dad held my lead, firmly, and the stupid thing just sat there , making me more and more excited to get it. Meanwhile, the puppy, Pippa, was bouncing around trying to get me to play with it! I didn't know which way to look.

- Coco

QuinnM15, Kelsey&Axel and SwampDonkey like this.
  14. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I barked to get their attention Moo. It worked like a charm, they thought something was wrong in the middle of the night. Nothing wrong just a shadow. Got a cuddle pretty much straight away after...
    Vanilla

15. SwampDonkey

Told you it always works.

Sven likes this.
  16. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Mum and dad had pie and I got to lick the cream spoon. Yummy!

17. SwampDonkey

I've not been out today. That lazy ging says that the damp and rain affects my breathing and joints too much.So what if I go a bit hobbily and sound like a perv, I'm not that frail. Just you wait I know someone who's getting up really early :rolleyes:

Moo the meany

18. SwampDonkey

Best walk ever! It was so rainy everywhere was plopping water and I jumped in the river loads. We played hide the ball too. I went all silly but that ginger took me home. On the way home a massive lorry hit a water filled pot hole and we got covered. I had to have all the stuff washed off when we got home? I don't get ginger we were so wet then she washes me? Crazy.
    Rory

drjs@5, Sven, edzbird and 1 other person like this.
  19. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Sometimes mum sits on the couch when she eats and sometimes I like to stand in front of her and lick the air. If and when that food falls from her plate, I'll be ready :nod:

20. SwampDonkey

Oh she's had Kemo again and is sleepy but she wasn't sick so she took us for our pm walks . I was super attentive and we played super well trained pup and I made sure I watched her every move.i kept her in sight and did everything she asked and did my air head sits which always makes her laugh. I kept it a slack lead and walked carefully. She was so pleased with me i was such a good boy. We had a lovely time. She rubbed me down and then took the moo moo out. Moo was good too, but they only did a short walk . Shes just woke up again but she smells funny.we're just watching her we'll move if she needs us too. Big beards in soon he wont take us out but he will give us super if ginger is asleep.

Kelsey&Axel, Sven, Hollysdad and 2 others like this.