Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I walked super-good today too, Rory. I did everything she asked too - isn't it great to see them happy?
    Then we went in the field we haven't been in for ages. We did "fetch". I found sheep poo an I ate it. I think mum wasn't happy becuz she didn't give me any sossij when I came back. Another time, I took my ball to the middle of the field and I galloped around and around. I thought I'd done good becuz she laughed so much...but again, no sossij! When I come straight back, I get sossij..do you think this means anything?

- Coco

drjs@5 and Sven like this.
  2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Ner they just like giving us sosage:D I mean who wouldn't have you seen us:rolleyes:

drjs@5, Sven and Rosie like this.
  3. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Dad gave me the empty cream pot to lick and i got it stuck on my nose.

Cath, Rosie, Sven and 2 others like this.
  4. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Ooh I'm well jel Holly. I got the yoggies pot at lunch time, but the cream pot is soooooo much better.

- Coco

Hollysdad and Sven like this.
  5. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I got a case off the Zoooommmmiiiiieeeesssss last night. But got told to stop it straight away, daddy just blew the whistle. I stoped and looked at him really funny. Normally my hoomans think it is funny, but not last night. They said I had to watch my stitches. But I did get a super treat like a whole beef ear...never got that before for stoping and sitting like that. Just went to my special place and ate...

kateincornwall, Naya, edzbird and 2 others like this.
  6. Hollysdad

A WHOLE ear? Wow that must have been wonderful.

Sven likes this.
  7. Sven

Sven Registered Users

It was it was....I only get them when we go out somewhere, very rarely at home. But a girl can't complain.

SwampDonkey and Hollysdad like this.
  8. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I ran off today, it was such fun. I could tell there were other dogs near so I ran off to find them. Mum called me but I so wanted to see the other dogs, so I ignored her. A nice lady caught me - she was fun too, she smelled of dogs.
    Unfortunately I had to walk on my lead then. I got no more fetch-its. We didn't do any sit/heel. This wasn't much fun.

On a different note - mum has baked liver cake this morning - it smells amazing.

- Coco

drjs@5, Sven and kateincornwall like this.
  9. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I got a longer walk tonight finally. I spent ages sniffing and enjoyed it. Not sure when I am going to get another one. I am sure I can convince daddy to take me for another long walk in the morning.
    Very tired now so going to sleep....

kateincornwall and edzbird like this.
  10. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I`ve not been very well for a few days , been spoilt , Mummy says . She cooked me fish , and chicken , all sort of tasty morsels to get me to eat , they really are quite easily led, these hoomans ! Never mind, they try their best , and I feel a lot better this morning , so I spose its back to dog food now . Nell has had her hair cut, again , it grows like mad , so she has been on the draining board for a trim , she is such a little diva , waltzing about showing off her fluffiness . Mummy says I am well enough for a decent walk this afternoon , yay !! , Sam xxx

drjs@5, Granca, Joy and 5 others like this.
  11. Naya

Naya Registered Users

I'm sooooo excited........mummy and daddy said we are going to see my Hooman sister......I haven't seen her for ages! Apparently she has a boyfriend who is coming to meet us......I'm not sure I want her to have a boyfriend!! I might bark at him and scare him away ;). Daddy has been building in the van for months and mummy said its now a campervan and that we are going to sleep in it tonight! I'm not sure I want to sleep in a van.....it sounds strange! We are going near corn wall wherever that is! Mummy said there's lots of places I can run and play and that I will enjoy it......but what if I don't like it and get scared??

12. kateincornwall

You will love it Harley ! Mummy takes us to the lake where you are staying , we walk all the way round it, its just fab so don't be scared and me and Nell will see you on your next visit , have fun , Sam x

13. Hollysdad

Boyfriends are another possible source of food. I think you should try the hungry eyes routine on him first. if he doesn't feed you then bark at him.
    Kornwol is great. I was there with mum and dad a few days ago and it had lots of beaches and great smells.

drjs@5 likes this.
  14. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Thanks Sam :) I'm really excited now.....I have t slept all morning and usually I'm lazy :D
    I look forward to meeting you and Nell and your hoomans very soon x

Thanks Holly.....I will see if he has treats, but if he doesn't I will bark at him :D
    I love beaches and anywhere I can swim.....
    Must go.....mummy said we are leaving in 5 mins....

Sven and kateincornwall like this.
  15. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Boyfriends are great - I met my human niece's boyfriend at chirstmuss and he let me jump up and he sneaked me food at the table.

- Coco

16. SwampDonkey

I've just been barking at the fence it was great.
    Moo

17. Hollysdad

Great day today. I had a nice daddy walk in the woods, then mum and dad took me to herufud to go shopping. There were lots of people to say hello to. Afterwards they took me for a play in the park. I missed my afternoon snooze ..... zzzzzzzzz

Sven, Naya and Emily like this.
  18. SwampDonkey

We went for a walk and guess what I was so excited i barked :rolleyes:

Emily likes this.
  19. Naya

Naya Registered Users

I LOVE camping. We went on a really really long walk (mummy said it would only take an hour to walk around the lake but it took nearly 2 hours) and I found a really muddy puddle - mummy said it was a bog and that I stank! I didn't, but my legs had some beauty mud treatment :cwl:. My Hooman sisters boyfriend was nice, he gave me lots of treats and fuss so I didn't bark at him this time! He's ok. We went near a place called Goliath falls (didn't see anyone fall over though!) and mummy said we might see Sam and Nell and @kateincornwall next time we go here......that sounds like great fun as I love other dogs to play with.

image.jpeg

We also ate sausages and mashed potatoe and beans and it was GREAT (mummy gave me some of hers). After dinner we have a few little walks around the campsite and said hello to some people. I was soooo tired when we got to bed that I slept until 8am. When we got up we had a nice walk whilst daddy cooked breakfast then ate more bacon. I then went in my Hooman sisters tent and done hoolies in her tent throwing all of her things around.....mummy said it was funny, my Hooman sister was laughing but said it wasn't funny.....so why did she laugh?? Then we had another short walk before coming home. Mummy and daddy said they were impressed at how I behaved in the van and on the campsite and that we might go again soon, but stay 2 nights next time :tail:

20. kateincornwall

Oh Harley , we went to Golitha Falls this afternoon ! We go most days, its fab , especially when you come across a picnic party , I love picnic parties ! I`m glad you loved your camping trip Harley , me and Nell will see you next time , Sam x

Naya likes this.