Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Holly - yes I did. I had this really big paddock outside the house I could sniff and sniff. Then there was loads of bushland, but was not really allowed in on my own. Had to wait for daddy. Also 2 beaches all to my self. Had to climb down to them though, very steep but I managed it...Daddy really needs to get some pictures up as I want to show everyone...
    Vanilla

Granca, drjs@5, Cath and 1 other person like this.
  2. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

TWO beaches! Wow!

3. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

I went swimmin' yesterday again. I loveloveLOVE swimmin' and playing swimmy fetch. Mummy was trying to do something called steddeeness with us all, which got me ever so excited and I just had to do zoomies because it was SOMUCHFUN!! Then, something wonderful happened and two people turned up at our piece of river. It was a man and a lady and the lady was all dressed up in a floaty dress and the man was taking photos of her and the river. Well, I had to say hi, didn't I?! She made funny squeaky noises when I jumped on her to say hi. Mum also made a funny noise, but it was more choky-gargly than squeaky. I think the lady was extra pleased because I was dripping with water from the river, because when you're having that much fun, there's no time to shake!!!

Luna

4. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

:cwl: :clap:

Sounds amazing. All of it. I think the sound your mum made was happiness because we are supposed to say HI to everyone we meet. I personally like to go up to everyone who walks by the lake and offer them my ball and shake water on them to say HIITSMEQUINNWANTTOTHROWMYBALL. They always make noise that seem like happiness.

Quinn

5. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Mummy says that I'm really a good girl because I don't really do jumping up and putting my paws on people. She says I'm like my doggy daddy, who just jumps up and down on the spot with all four feet. But because I was zoomying, and, Mummy says, because I have on idea of my own MOH-MENT-UMM, whatever that is, I didn't stop in time to bounce up next to floaty-dress lady. But it's OK, I still didn't put my paws on her, because I twisted sideways, so she just got what Mummy called "a Squidgy body slam". In this case, because I was so wet, it was "a squelchy Squidgy body slam".

I like being squelchy. Next time I might try shaking like you, Quinn. Shadow did that the other day on a man, but he just laughed because he had a swimmy dog, too.

Luna

Granca, Sven, QuinnM15 and 1 other person like this.
  6. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I`m going on a little holiday, this week ! Mummy is going to be very old on Friday , and I heard her telling auntie that we are all going away, to somewhere called Exmoor , to a cottig by a river, ACE , a river ! The smallest human is coming too , oh and Nell is also coming , sigh . Mummy says the cottig is next to a pub , I love pubs I do ! Sam xxx

Granca, Kelsey&Axel and Sven like this.
  7. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I been hiding in the bamboo but ging thinks thats silly cos she can't see me. Shes says were is that massive Labrador? Then I pop out. I can hide anywhere I am a ninja at hiding and there might be food in there.
    Rory

Granca, Sven and SteffiS like this.
  8. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I've had a great day today. Mum and dad took me on a trip to a place that they couldn't pronounce in Wales. We met their pal Myra who is very nice and gave me treats. Myra brought her dogs Misty and Skye. I like Misty as we both enjoy sniffing, splashing in streams and ponds, and getting muddy. Skye doesn't like water but enjoys running around and jumping. We had a nice lunch together and went for a long walk in some woods and hills. Mum and dad stopped to watch kite feeding. I can't see what's so interning about seeing birds eat. We can do that at home.

Granca, drjs@5 and Sven like this.
  9. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I had a really good day yesterday. Daddy had to go to work again, but I went with mummy to her work. There where loads of people who all wanted to say hi. Apperantly I was aloud to go because the weather is really bad here and Sister Sally is on holidays....oh I wish I was still on holidays...
    I am going again today....

momofone likes this.
  10. momofone

momofone Registered Users

I wish I could go to work with my mum. She says she would love to take me but I get carried away. I don't know what she means; I'm too big to get carried, but I can run and jump all by myself. I love her but she makes no sense sometimes. :confused:

Sven, Kelsey&Axel and snowbunny like this.
  11. kateincornwall

We went to the woods and it started making this loud banging noise from the sky ! Lots of doglets were scared of it , but I`m not , I don't care even when that flashing stuff starts . Nelly cant hear it so she isn't bothered either but Mummy said we had to go home cos it was dangerous in the trees , I didn't know trees can be dangerous ? Sam x

Sven, Cath, momofone and 2 others like this.
  12. SwampDonkey

I saw one big tree get struck by the flashy light. It's branches fell off and got a burn down side. Ging said it's now a lightening tree and half of it grows and half is black and a burned. You don't want to end up looking like a lightening tree Sam it's not pretty

Moo

Sven, kateincornwall and momofone like this.
  13. SwampDonkey

I have a squirty bum which I haven't had for ages. Ging gave me fishy tea to help so I gave her a big fishy kiss I think she liked it she.... well maybe not he he he she got fish in her mouth too he he he
    Rory

Sven, drjs@5, Cath and 1 other person like this.
  14. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Hope your bum dries up Rory

- Coco

15. SwampDonkey

Me too its really squirty but its worth it for fishy dinner . Hopefully it will be fine or its bum man for me:eek:

16. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Oh heck! I over did it at school tonight. I played fetch with Bertie, Alaska & Loki before we started, and I couldn't stop chasing the ball. I beat them every time, it was such fun. I can get to the ball so fast with my stripy legs. But when we buckled down to class, I felt so hot and had to lie down, and pant hard. Dad was worried. Mum was worried. Dad and the trainer took me outside and HOZED ME! Now I love a good hoze, but I was so hot I just stood there and let it spray over me. I didn't even try & grab it. I felt so much better after the hozing. I was top of the class though! I am so sleepy now Zzzzzzzzzzz..

- Coco

17. SwampDonkey

You're always top of the class Mr strippy legs . You take it easy:*
    Moo

edzbird and kateincornwall like this.
  18. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I had to go to the bum lady...they gave me this injection and then next minute I was throwing up. I had mummys sock in my stomach. Daddy said that was a silly thing to do, did I not learn from last time.
    Clearly not :facepalm:

Granca, momofone and kateincornwall like this.
  19. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Did they let u eat it again Vanilla? I'm guessing no.......
    Lilly x

momofone, Sven and kateincornwall like this.
  20. kateincornwall

Nelly Belly did something norty last night , she nibbled a leg of the coffee table ! Mummy herd her , and told her to stop it but she couldn't hear, so Mummy picked her up and put her into her bed . The hoomans weren't cross because they said she was half asleep , but what about the half that wasn't asleep ?? Sam x

Granca, Kelsey&Axel, edzbird and 2 others like this.