Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Oh no piggy so sorry. We losts our ginger but we got her back last night. I think the sea monster must have ate her then spat her back out she looked a bit of a mess. she said 2 days in the belly of the beast is enough.thank goodness she did come back beard is rubbish at hunting we were starving

Stacia, Lara and Rosie like this.
  2. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Oh no! - my Mum used to tie my toys to a long rope at the seaside so the sea monster couldn't get them. But I think my sea monster has gone as I've got brave enough to fetch my toys from the water. Praps you've got my sea monster now :(.

Ripple

SwampDonkey likes this.
  3. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Oh Pig-Pig I'm sorry you lost your dummy too. I've nearly lost mine a few times in the sea. I forget what I'm doing and a wave hides it. Them mum jumps and waves and points and says "Oh COCO! Thetideisgoingout! Fetch it! Fetch it!" Then I remember. But we definitely don't have sea monsters..I scare them off GRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Ripple is right - sea monsters don't like long rope - they are scared it will wrap round them and drown them.

TWO days in the beast's belly! Imagine that - no thanks! I Hope you've licked ginger clean now.

- Coco

Lara likes this.
  4. SwampDonkey

It took ages she was so stinky;)

drjs@5, Lara, momofone and 1 other person like this.
  5. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Oh pig I thought my sea monster was back yesterday - Mum threw my ball in the sea (my bestest orange chukka ball what were you thinking Mum:confused:) and every time I tried to grab it something snatched it from my mouth and swept it further away :(. I had to stare at it reeelly hard and then I managed to grab it back and swim it back to the beech - it was a big scary moment for me.

Ripple

momofone, leejane and SwampDonkey like this.
  6. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Ripple your mum sounds more sensible than my mum. I tried to tell her the sea monster was still there but she threw my dummy in anyway and then said 'ohbugger'. The rope is a good idea, I think maybe your sea monster left you because he wasn't getting any of your toys anymore, and now he has come to my river because he has heard there are tasty pigs and lost toys to nibble. Do feel free to take him back at any point. Love, the Pig.

Granca and leejane like this.
  7. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Oh dear! Well done for beating the sea monster even though it was scary, Ripple. I was brave and walked on the bridge over the noisy river today. Normally I am scared of it because I think there is an angry troll that lives under it but today I was brave. But there's another bridge by the train station and that has a massive noisy angry troll under it and I definitely don't walk over that one. Mum has to carry me. Its a hard life being a small Pig in a village full of monsters and trolls :(

kateincornwall likes this.
  8. Sven

Sven Registered Users

It is weekend so that means more play and outings. Funfunfuntobehad......

9. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

I don't think I would like to live in your village it sounds reeelly scary :eek:.
    We don't have trolls under bridges here. Praps you should ask your Mum if you can come and live here, then we could look after each other :).

Ripple

drjs@5 and Lara like this.
  10. SwampDonkey

We have a troll it lives under the bridge in the park but it's nice. It collects toys and leaves them there for doggies I nicked loads.
    Rory

Lara likes this.
  11. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

What does "scary" mean?
    Mum says she has never seen me being scared...it doesn't sound nice, can you eat it?

12. SwampDonkey

I ate some mens pants with poo in them or tried that vile ginger stopped me. She us a bad woman.
    Apparently she expected better from me:D ha yeah right poo is nice you
    Looney
    Rory

13. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Everything is scary for a small Pig like me :( mum says it might be because my first pig-mummy didn't take me to new places when I was a piglet. But pheasants and bunnies and deers aren't scary, I am a big and brave Hunting Pig when they are around :D apart from angry baby birds with sharp beaky snouts. They are just mean.

14. Lara

Lara Registered Users

A nice troll?? :eek: Tell me if you find my dummy and my ball please. I think maybe that troll and the sea monster are in cahoots.

SwampDonkey likes this.
  15. leejane

leejane Mum to the Mooster

Pig, I'm scared of bridges too, cos if they have spaces in them I can see through and think I'm going to fall through the gaps, I'm a very slim Monty-moo so it could happen..

I just put my brakes on and lie down. I also have to be carried over sometimes, though I do feel this is done in a rather inelegant way by my mum - they should lay down a carpet for me to walk over. I like carpets, they aren't slippy and you can't fall through them.

selina27, Granca and SteffiS like this.
  16. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Yay! The muddy puddles are back! I don't think mum was pleased when Wispa tried to rub her halti off on her friend's skirt this morning, though - after we'd bounced around in the slurpiest puddle. Silly Wispa!

Tuppence

IMG_4860.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

Kelsey&Axel, momofone, Atemas and 3 others like this.
  17. Granca

Granca Registered Users

I'm not silly, you are! Mum's friend laughed. I know who I can have fun with. :doug:

Wispa

Sven likes this.
  18. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Dad took me for a long walk in the forest today. I ate deer poo and had lots of sniffs. We went to the dog dip for a game of swimmy fetch and I met another lab called bella. She was nice and gentle and we swam together.

Sven and Granca like this.
  19. SwampDonkey

It's my birthday tomorrow and my monkey minion is cooking fish and I smell Chocy bones. I am very old tomorrow I miss the rolling in poo eating bad stuff and running off just can't manage it these days . I'm not going to mention my age as ladies don't need to and i look so young no one would believe Me anyway. I glad to say it'd still all about me.
    I rule! long live me!
    All hail Me!
    Moo emperess of the universe
    I better get good presents ging

Xena Dog Princess and Granca like this.
  20. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Oh you ARE brave Pig-Pig. I've never seen a troll under a bridge, but I AM very wary about those narrow bridges with gappy sides. I am Brave Coco with the Strpiey Legs, but a gappy bridge...hmmm - I'm so unsure. I squash myself down in to the floor and creep across...it's not getting me - if it's there.

- Coco

Lara likes this.