Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

We went on a speshul troll hunting walk this afternoon. We crossed loads of wooden bridges and looked under EVERY ONE and didn't find a single troll. We didn't find a scary troll or a nice troll giving away toys. We even went through a tunnel so dark that me and Mum couldn't see each other :eek: (that WAS a bit scary). So there is definitely no trolls where I live.

Ripple

momofone, Granca, Sven and 3 others like this.
  2. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Happy Birthday my lovely Moo. If I knew how to get there, I'd give you the best day ever.

- Coco

SwampDonkey likes this.
  3. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

I'm a hoooover apparently. That's what mummy calls me anyway.

It means I get to eat CHEEEEZE though so I don't care :D

Stanley

4. leejane

leejane Mum to the Mooster

Coco, i think I'm seeing Moo next weekend, would you like me to pass on a special message?:*

5. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I give both you boys a special message I'll even sing to you if i like the look of you. I always sing to nice boys

6. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

:inlove:

Monty - give Moo a nice lick from me :heart:

- Coco

drjs@5 likes this.
  7. Jazzmynn

Jazzmynn Registered Users

Hi...I'm Air-wee--ol and I've enjoyed reading about all the adventures! I've laffed really lowd lots of tymes. I'm usuwally really good, but mom's called me an ass a few tymes the last few dayz. For starters, and this was epic for me, I hurled on the rug last nyght. First time!! Yup, no warning, no retchin', just a full out hurl! Right at 10pm when mom and dad were watchin' the news and getting' ready for Beddybies. It was grate fun to watch them clean it all up! Mom called me an ass cuz I didn't do it on the floor insted. Then mom took my for anudder walk to the waterfrunt todaa. It's a grate place cuz ya get to meet all kinds of ppl and dogs. I didn't heel good on purpose and I barked at all the dogs. Mom tried to bribe me with cheese but I wasunt falling for it today! Apparently I'm an ass again todaa, whatever ass means. Pig, I love playing swimmy fetch, (no sea monsters that I've seen so far) but I'm really scared to go up open backed stairs, so I make mom go the long way around everytyme we go out. Do you like open back stairs?

8. Jazzmynn

Jazzmynn Registered Users

Happy Birfdaa Moo!!

9. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Hi Airweeol I think they are the work of the evil catz. Them and wooden bridges.
    You missed the benefit of hurling if you didn't gobble it yourself àfterz
    Missed a trick there my furiend
    Lilly x

10. SwampDonkey

I'm scared of open backed stairs Moo doesn't care she just does everything she's so brave. She always says just try so I followed up halfway but I couldn't do more so ginger turned me round and we will try another day.Moo says it just takes time.so I take my time I will get to the top of the stairs Rory

11. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Hi Ariel - sorry you hurled - even sorrier you didn't eat it up - you must've been starving after that! I like to puke in a corner so it goes up the skirting board and under the door. I haven't managed to do it without the give-away retching though, and often get chucked out into the garden before I've managed to hurl - Kudos Ariel!

I've never seen these open backed stairs - They sound horrific :eek:. Gappy bridges are bad enuf. But I am Brave Coco. I will chase them. I think.

- Coco

12. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Happy burfday Moo! Hope I can be as wise as you one day :).

Ripple

13. Xena Dog Princess

Xena Dog Princess Registered Users

Happy Birthday to Moo, my sister from another mister! If I lived in Ingalund I'd come and visit you and we'd be slinky black things running around and eating all the poo and having a fab time.

Rosie likes this.
  14. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Happy birthday Moo! You're the coolest Labrador I know. I hope I grow up to be just like you. Rory is SO lucky you're his sister.

Stanley

15. SwampDonkey

I take you on a proper adventure I nred to pass on these evil skills;)

16. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I can't eat poop at the moment. Ive eaten too many blackberries.

drjs@5 likes this.
  17. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

OK I think I've seen a sea monster. Dad's working so mum took me on an extra outing this afternoon - we went to the beach to play swimmy fetch because the tide was in (I still don't understand this because it was out this morning and I ran and ran, but there was nowhere to run this afternoon). Well there was a huge Monster zooming past, pulling a smaller one ( ?a baby monster) behind it. A couple of times it came a bit close so I stared really hard at it (I hope I did it right, Moo). It didn't come & take my dummy, but I was a bit worried.

- Coco

18. SwampDonkey

I sure you did it right Coco you seem to have a natural instinct for being a petfect gentleman even when staring at sea monsters. I lost a chip today this visual thing is a pain. It took me ages to sniff it out.

19. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Oh Holly - that doesn't sound good!

20. Sven

Sven Registered Users

It was so boring yesterday, all my hoomans did was kleenniiing and putting things in this big box outside. I heard the talk and saying it will have to do it again next weekend.
    I did interrupt them all the time to advise them that I am here and it is my time....so much for having fun. Hope today is better

Happy Birthday Moo, I am late so hope you had fun.

I have loads of sea monsters here, I chase them but daddy tells me off and calls me. He said some are very dangerous...not sure what he means...