Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

And today we went for a long walk by the see, I wasn't goin swimmin, but Mum threwed my ball in the water by mistake and I braved all the waves to get it.

The best things on my walk was eating a whole reeelly big crunchy crab, findin a dead smelly bird (but mum took it away before I could eat it all :( ), eating poo and eating something reeelly quickly so mum didn't know what it was :D.

THEN I met another dog and we played chasin and a great game of bitey face. I reeelly liked having a friend to play with most hoomans don't let their dogs play with me so this was sooper :).

This weekend was so great :).

Ripple

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Hey rippple....wonder if you wer the same playce i was.........I ate a crab and found a ded seagul i fink the see moster dedded.
    But the veri veri veri best - a ded seal - mmmm......such a great reward to roll in.
    Lilly x

Er....Rory @SwampDonkey is Ging okay if you busted her bone? - I would get in trouble if I busted things.......

kateincornwall and Granca like this.
  3. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Moo busted it not me I would never. I'm a good boy.I don't think Moo ment to either she just like to makes out she did.I just do super cuddles they call me a cuddle monster.
    ging forgives everything she even laughs about it.

kateincornwall and drjs@5 like this.
  4. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Wow, I have never found a ded seal. You are so lucky Lilly.

Ripple

kateincornwall and drjs@5 like this.
  5. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Ripple sounds like you had fun all weekend.
    I on the other not so much. They all went out shopping and where gone ages and ages (Nana Carole is moving out and some are really excited about that). So anyway, yesterday I decided to investigate Mummy's new rug. There was something wierd happeningand I really really had to find out, and only way was to chew and chew...when they came home I showed mummy. She did not say anything to me, but I heard daddy say 'if looks could kill I would be dead' I think he means him as he was un big trouble....he told me all about it on our walk later...

kateincornwall likes this.
  6. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Well that's seems fairy enuff to me, you should always investigate new things in case they are dangerus to our hoomans. It is our job to do investigations.
    :chuckle:

7. SwampDonkey

I sicked I sicked and didn't get to eat curse you ging
    Moo

8. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I agree, I always inspect the shopping bags just to nake sure that there is cheese, ribs and treats for me and some fruit. Everything else they can keep.
    Well they took the rug up this morning as mummy said she did not need a repeat.

9. Sven

Sven Registered Users

That is not good Moo. It always tastes better the second time round. Maybe Ging ate it instead as realised it would be good second time round :p

10. SwampDonkey

Mmmm she's rubbish

11. leejane

leejane Mum to the Mooster

Ohmydogohmydogohmydog something sooooo exciting has happened. I'm going to play 2 afternoons a week with my labradooodle friends! They live over the road, one is a huuuge doodle horse, and one is a little doodle dog smaller than me (she's in charge, I think) and mum was doing boring talky stuff with their hoooman mum but then suddenly I was in their house this afternoon and I played and bounced and stole their toys then other toys then me and big doodle played bitey-paw face and I got peanut butter kong and lay on their beds but was tooo exciting to lie so I barked and played some more and then I ran out of breath and panted a bit. . And now I am soooooooo tired.
    But! I can go again tomorrow and do more fun stuff with my doodle pals. Mum says I have a better social life than her. She should play more bitey face to make friends, I think.

kateincornwall, Joy, Granca and 3 others like this.
  12. SwampDonkey

you sound like you've had a fab day. Your friends sound nice. I did a big poo in the kitchen:D
    Moo

kateincornwall and Sven like this.
  13. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Ohmeohymy this evening I've been to a play thing with other dogs. It was so much fun. Rex was my soul mate, we ran and chased. I kept getting pulled off Bramble cos she was a bit precious, but at the end she bucked up and gave as good. There were 2 fat little Labradors who didn't like to play, fact they were a bit snappy. Rex liked to hump me a bit, that's OK cos he'd also bought two small boy-humans who played really good with us and with a football which was ace. I did a poo at the opposite end of the arena & mum was going to come to pick it up, but a small boy-human did instead. So tired now Zzzzzzzzzzz

- Coco

kateincornwall and Sven like this.
  14. Lara

Lara Registered Users

I did a big poo in the kitchen too Moo! But it's because I had a messy tummy because I'm not fed enough cow pats or cheese. Mum asked me if I wanted to go in the garden and I said no fanks. And she said AreYouSUREpiggy? And I said No Fanks. But mum should have asked me if I wanted to go in the field because she had forgot that when I reallyNeedAPOOOOOO I can't go in the garden have to go in the field. If she had asked me that I would have said YisPeas. But anyway I said NoFanks to the garden and they went out for half an hour and then there was a Pigsplosion :( and now daddy calls me Splatter-Pig. I think mummy should be more precise in her questions and then we wouldn't be in this mess.

15. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Sounds like evrybody has had either a lot of fun or had some explotations....
    I had a boring day yesterday, as daddy did not come home until late, like it was dark outside. Mummy was home, she is not that much fun. Anyway we finaly went for a play walk...but then I kept daddy up most of the night...

16. SwampDonkey

I don't mind pooping in the garden cos if no one sees you can eat it.:)

drjs@5, kateincornwall, Sven and 2 others like this.
  17. SwampDonkey

I met a squeaker with a worm today. I had a look and she screamed, her mum was laughing ging was laughing. stupid little monkey you can keep you worm :p
    Rory

Sven, edzbird and kateincornwall like this.
  18. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Another great day here :) - Mum took me for retrieve training in our field and I sat all smart waiting for my command when one of the cats ran past. Well I had to chase her - it would have been rude not to :D - and altho' I didn't catch the cat I did end up in the orchard with loads of apples all over the ground. And I went crunch, crunch, crunch before Mum found me.

Then we went back for the training and the OTHER CAT RAN PAST, what a result! I chased her as well but she went in the polytunnel and I knocked over a watering can and Mum came in and shouted 'STOP'. I thought I'd better stop cos there's loads of matoes and cumbers and I knew Mum would be reeelly reeelly cross if I knocked those over.

I love chasin and I love apples, I've had a sooper time today.

Ripple

19. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

My hooman just doesn't get it - it doesn't matter what she wraps my worm tablet in, I'll eat the goodies and spit out the tablet - clever me, today I had ham, cheese, yogurt and peanut butter. Mum had a soggy worm tablet.

She told me they are 'spensive' - what means that?

Tatze xx

IMG_0785.JPG

Granca, Sven, drjs@5 and 10 others like this.
  20. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

I stood on a stick on morning walkees and it scared me so I shrieked and ran to Mummy to save me. She called me a drama queen. I'm not a queen, I'm The Duchess.

Willow