Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Daddy found out what tongue it was, it was a lamb tongue. Well I don't know what that is, but I got another one today. It was yummiiieee and I sneeked a sosije...
    Very satisfying morning out for me.
    Vanilla

drjs@5 likes this.
  2. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Oh Oh I am going to ask Mum for one ... they sound wonderful .....Annie

3. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

:eek: Did it lick you?

Stanley

4. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Stanley - no. But it tastes sooo gooood. I hope I get another one soon. Daddy said these will have to be a once a week treat. :eek:Treat once a week:eek:. Nonono that kind be right

5. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Annie they are, they are. If I was a human then apperantly it would be 'best thing since sliced bread'. Not sure what that means or has anything to do with a tongue...
    Vanilla

6. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I like bread, I eat it when Mum puts it out for the birds, but I am sure they are even better than bread ....Annie

7. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Annie, I like bread too. Mum throws it onto the garage roof, and I stand by because she is rubbish at throwing and lots of bread bounces off...I get to tidy up. I'm a good boy.

- Coco

drjs@5 likes this.
  8. Cath

Cath Registered Users

You are very clever Coco

9. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Ging is rubbish she's not very exciting at all. We had a crappy short big walk yestetday and she didn't play much or sing to me once. We, re not playing much in the house either. My walk had better be fun today I like sofa snuggles but not all day.
    Rory

Sven and Aitch like this.
  10. Aitch

Aitch Registered Users

Have you tried taking flying leaps at her Rory? Mummy gets very excited if I do that. Also try taking her undies from the laundry basket. There is a great game of chase in that especially if you can take them out to the garden.

Amber.

Sven and drjs@5 like this.
  11. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Rory, Be gentle with her & snuggle extra snuggly - she probably needs to see the bum-man.

Amber - that game with the undies sounds the best!

- Coco

kateincornwall likes this.
  12. SwampDonkey

I decided on a new look. Its thick green mud and mud dreads. I tried it this pm walk it was very sucessful.Moo tried it to but she was less green . We both stink though. we find follow the swampdonkey ideology and wallowed too. We were awesome. Ging laughed her head off and so did all the folks we met. Shes washed us now but we still stink. :D
    Rory

13. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I have been norty , yes me , Sam the perfect boy !! We went for a ramble , Mummy wanted to test her new fone , to see if it works in the forist and while she was faffing about with it , I went off hunting the things with stick heads , well why waste an opertunity ! I herd her blowing the wistel , and for once I thought , No , I`m having too much fun , come wen I am ready . Oh she was vext, but not for long cos I gave her a big sloppy kiss , she didn't no that I had been eating poo , haha , enjoy your tea Mummy , Sam xxx

14. SwampDonkey

Good one Sam.keep up the good work
    Moo the very tired

kateincornwall likes this.
  15. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Kudos, Sam! A poo-kiss - What a dog! And Rory n Moo - green dreads - you really, really rock, you pair of Swamp Donkeys !

- Coco

16. Cath

Cath Registered Users

:chuckle:

SwampDonkey likes this.
  17. SwampDonkey

Does any one know what a jezabel is I met one today. She was one of those dogs with the scrunched up faces. I don't usually like them cos one bit me but she was funny. I did a wee on her head and she liked it do much she gave my boys a lick.
    Rory

Sven, Aitch, edzbird and 1 other person like this.
  18. Lara

Lara Registered Users

I helped mum in the garden. I dug a hole and ate a whole bird’s nest and had a messy tummy :D
    I also had Pig School. I got to retrieve my dummy. I obviously did so well at that so they decided I needed a new toy. They made a line of exciting new toys with mine in the middle and they tried to trick me and said ‘betcha can’t find your toy in the line piggy!’ Well of course I could, I found it straight away and that meant I could focus all my attention on the exciting NEW toys. I chose a lovely new yellow duckie and ran about and threw it for myself and slapped it and had a lovely time. Mum and the other hoomans thought it was great and tried to catch me but I got my Pointer Pants on and they couldn’t catch me :) not sure why New Toy Shopping was one of the lessons at Pig School but I was really good at it. Love, the Pig x

snowbunny, edzbird, Sven and 6 others like this.
  19. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I woke up in the night and had to go outside. Once out my tummy said hello twice...I did not eat again just laid down on the grass...
    Daddy sat with me for a bit then we went back to bed. Still got my walk this morning with Daddy. He has now gone to work, but mummy is at home

Sam that sounds like fun. I have never given anyone a pookiss, but have done a sickkiss. Maybe they are similar?

Rory and Moo sounds like fun being all covered in green. Hope the smell stays for a few days.

Pig I do the same pick my toy quick then drop it an replave with a new one and off I go.

Coco I like toonnaa bread. Do you get those I find them on our oval as all the kiddies dont eat their lunch so I eat them as a evening snack.

Vanilla

Lara, edzbird and Aitch like this.
  20. SwampDonkey

Oooh twice that's nasty hope you are ok now.
    Rory

Sven and Aitch like this.