Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Candy

Candy Registered Users

Nell, I like sprouts too. I help Mother with them lots. She says GoodGirlJoy.xx.

kateincornwall likes this.
  2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

He he he I just pooped out green football.......again he he he.
    Rory

Hollysdad and edzbird like this.
  3. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

:eek:

I chucked up a carrot (well chewed) and a foil cake case, but green football poops I can only aspire to.
    Rory my hero :inlove:

Lilly x

4. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I`ve been a little devil today , apparently . I traipsed through lots and lots of mud on purpose cos I love to see Mummys face when I do it and anyways its fun . I have been sinked , and dried and brushed and now I look like a flippin pompom . Tomorrow awaits , Nelly x

Atemas, Sven, drjs@5 and 4 others like this.
  5. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

My pond is all hard. Its stopped splashing. I hope it gets better soon.

6. SwampDonkey

I Fink I meet a relative of yours he was small very furry and filthy too. he was heading for a sink too. I liked him he was so playful and wanted to be a swampydonkey

Atemas, drjs@5 and kateincornwall like this.
  7. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Never mind, Nelly. I expect the mud will still be there tomorrow, so just take your mum on the same walk again and you can get back to normal dogginess. I've never been sinked, thank goodness, but I do get squirted with the hose sometimes or have my paws put in a bucket and that's bad enough. Being sinked sounds really bad. I'm a good girl when I'm dried with a towel, though.

Wispa

kateincornwall likes this.
  8. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Being sinked isn't bad Wispa , in fact its nice cos Mummy makes the water warm , then I have some shampoo put on, its lavinda and otemeel , cos I`m worf it ! Then I get rapped up in a big towil , then a little machine fing comes out and dries me with warmness . Bring on the sink tomorrow xxx

Atemas, Sven, drjs@5 and 3 others like this.
  9. Aitch

Aitch Registered Users

Our pond went hard too so I broke bits off and brought them indoors and put them on mummys bed. She got all squealy and excited and then we played the bed changing game. You could try this too.

Amber.

drjs@5, Naya, Granca and 6 others like this.
  10. Emily

Emily Registered Users

I don't understand what you mean Holly. How can a pond be hard?

I went to Nanny and Grandads this week and it was very hot but I splish splashed in the dams and it was lovely

Granca and kateincornwall like this.
  11. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I don't understand either. It's very worrying. What if all my ponds became hard? No more swimmy-fetch.

12. Atemas

Atemas Registered Users

It was my burfday last fryday and Mumsie took me to the bum lady - what kind of burfday treat was that? I had a horrid day as my bum was squitting and I was sick, sick, sick. This week, Mumsie and Hooman Daddy have been squirting stuff down my throat and I have had to wait half an hour for my food - can you believe that? I have been a very good girl though and am learning to be patient - not easy for a Labrador but my big sister Sky is teaching me these things - I love her. I love Mumsie and Daddy Hooman - they look after me. Today, Mumsie got all excited ‘cos Daddy Hooman told her I had done a firm poo on our walk!! Mumsie is obsessed with what comes out my bum - how sad is that?

Red

Naya, Granca, Hollysdad and 5 others like this.
  13. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

I think all Mums are obsessed with what comes out of our bums. My Hooman Dad always has to report back if he takes me for a walk, it always 'what's Ripple eaten and what were his poos like?' :confused:

Ripple

Sven, Atemas and kateincornwall like this.
  14. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Ripple - Not all mums. My mummy has to report to Daddy. She calls him the 'Poo Inspector'. Not sure what that means but he inspects it most of the time...he is strange..:confused:

Granca, SteffiS and kateincornwall like this.
  15. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Daddy always gets mad at mummy because she never picks up my poo. She says that's his job and she does everything in the house so everything in the garden is his job. :D

Stanley

drjs@5 likes this.
  16. SwampDonkey

I was so excited about my breakfast I did a poo in the garden this morning, but I was so excited and I hadn't finished but went in the house. While ging was preparing my breakfast i did a big massive poo on the very expensive William Morris repro rug. Ging was ever so suprised when she found it. I'm just a silly pooster.
    Rory

Sven and Hollysdad like this.
  17. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I have got one of Mum's sock on my paw. She tape it so I can't get it off. She said that will stop you lick it.............Annie

18. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

Annie, that sounds so annoying. I hate things on my paws. I would follow my mum around lifting my paw up and crying until she gets the point. Are you at least getting extra treats?

Quinn

Cath likes this.
  19. Granca

Granca Registered Users

That sounds bad, Annie. I would chewandchewandchew and make it come off!

Tuppy

kateincornwall and Cath like this.
  20. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I got treats off Dad while Mum put the sock on. I have tried to chew the tape, but Dad says Annie stop that, so I have gone in my crate to have a sulk......Annie

Granca and kateincornwall like this.