Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I went on the beach today. Dad was in a bad mood cuz he didn't want to go - he said it was cold. It wasn't. He was stomping and kept me on the lead. Mum said "oh don't be mean, let him off", so he did, I was good at first honest I was, then I saw a big person, a little person and a little dog so I started off in a line to get to them. Mum shouted "COCO!" I stopped. She shouted "COME". I didn't. She pipped her whistle. i thought about it, cuz the whistle pips are irresistible usually, but just stood, rooted to the spot. She started to run toward me (that was a VERY funny sight), I changed my mind and ran to her then. Dad was so cross and snapped my lead back on - I don't care! I like being on or off the lead, it matters not a jot. He stomped off the beach with me (through a river - we got wet) & I thought "oh well, home now", but no! We drove to another beach and I got another go. I was a bit more gooder this time. I did try and run up the cliff to see what was at the top, and ignored him when he shouted "COCO! COME!" But I saw mum out of the corner of my eye with her arms flung wide open, so I went to her and got beef.

I was allowed to go up this little bit of cliff, cuz the steps were washed away by a storm and the tide was in to the bottom of the slip. I felt quite adventurous.

- Coco
    small cliff.jpg

2. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Poor girl Holly. Make sure you give your mum and dad the most sorrowful look ever then you mite get chicken as well. Hope you feel better my friend x

Hollysdad, Sven and drjs@5 like this.
  3. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

My mummee sayz yur mummee is THE BEST, so she will look after youz dont worry
    And the bestest place ever to sleep is on the big bedee - make sure you get up agin tonite
    Ha Ha well done girl!
    Lilly x

snowbunny and kateincornwall like this.
  4. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I don't know what it was but it had green fur growing on it. I bet dead fox is really scrummy. I found a bit of dead deer once and ran off under the trees to eat it.

5. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Green fur? Was it a dead Grinch?

- Coco

Naya, Xena Dog Princess and drjs@5 like this.
  6. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Green fur! - I've never seen anything with green fur o_O.

Ripple

7. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Was it a unicorn or a dragon? I love unicorns
    Rory

8. Hollysdad

I dont know what it was. I've never had unicorn. Do they poo?

9. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

I have herd they make glitta and rainbos
    Lilly x

snowbunny likes this.
  10. Hollysdad

That sounds like posh poo. I have to find some.

11. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Holly and Lilly I had some of that glitter poo in my back garden only a few days ago. But I have been informed that it was from me after eating some shiny stars....

I went to the beach at weekend and me and some of my pals found some yummy tentacles from something called cuttle fish. It was buried in the sand from the morning by some fishermen. Anyhow it tasted good and was nice and juicy. Very satisfying morning on the beach....

12. SwampDonkey

We had a great day being norty together yesterday. I've got a wobbly leg so ging said no big park today . We went to small park with Moo then medium scary park with ging. I found a football and went mental, really silly. Ging took me home cos she thinks I nicked it but it was just in a hedge. I ate some of it ging just rolled her eyes. its on top of the shed now.:( Anyway we played in the house for ages. We played squeaky toad and find it and sit quick and chuck the bed round the living room then chuck cushions round the room and Moo s bed too. Some of the games weren't officially sanctioned and it made ging tried. It was so much fun I had to have a sleep after then we had tea and I played with ging again. Moo went to sleep and I watched dogs on the telly I was really tired to. Ging kept saying you are a big silly pup. I even did baby puppy yips at her which really made her laugh. I might be all grown up and very sensible(don't laugh) but I just can't help being silly sometimes. Ging said she'd forgotten what a tool I was when I was a pup. :) she laughed loads and I licked her nose. Ging was sad because Moo couldn't find the hidden treats. Ging had to help her so I didn't get them all cos I am so quick. It was so much fun hi
    Rory

drjs@5, kateincornwall, Sven and 4 others like this.
  13. Granca

Granca Registered Users

That sounds a great day, Rory! What makes you say you’re grown up and sensible, though? My mum says labs don’t do grown up and sensible until they’re everso old...:tail:

Wispa

Sven and kateincornwall like this.
  14. SwampDonkey

To he honest its just something ging likes to say to me. I really don't have a clue unless it's something to do with unicorns dried sweet potatoes chips or mud.

kateincornwall and Granca like this.
  15. Naya

Naya Registered Users

What a fun day you had Rory. My mum went to wurk all day, but dad stayed home with me. Dad went to go out once, but couldn't find his shoe........I hid it in my toy box :chuckle:........he decided to stay in until mum came home. I got lots of snuggles and playtime with dad.

Let's see what happens today - dad has already gone to wurk and took a bag with him - mum said he'll be home tomorrow. More room of the bed for me tonight then :nod:

16. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Mum took me to the beech for my walk yesterday and it was loads of fun playing swimmy fetch, but not as much fun as your day Rory. BUT, I was having so much fun I forgot to look for deaded ducks to eat :(.

Ripple

Naya, Granca and kateincornwall like this.
  17. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

I'm not growed up or sensible. This morning on my walk a woman ran past me so I chased her and gave her my bestest smile.

Mam was saying Stanley noooo! But the lady said if she had a running buddy as cute as me she'd run much further :D

Stanley

drjs@5, Naya, Sven and 3 others like this.
  18. SwampDonkey

You big old flirt stanners:D

19. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I`ve just been for an hour walk with my new harnis on , its extra small cos that's what I am and its red with wite paws on it . I met lots of other dogs but they didn't have a harnis as prity as mine . Its my birfday tomorrow and I will be three , and I mite get a present , Nelly x

drjs@5, Naya, Sven and 3 others like this.
  20. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Oh Nelly I wish I had one like yours.............Annie

kateincornwall likes this.