Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I just had a scare.

Mum started to run the bath and I thought it was for me! I ran and hid behind dad so he could protect me. Luckily it wasn't for me but for her big metal horn thing that makes farty noises.

2. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

That sounds fun! I'd like to see that, Holly...

3. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

4. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

5. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Is your bed OK Nelly?

- Coco

kateincornwall likes this.
  6. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Yes fanks Coco , I am back in it right now, dozing away . Fink Mummy felt gilty cos she gave me some ginger biskit in my bed , Nelly x

drjs@5 likes this.
  7. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Mum's cross again :( but not at me :) - she's cross at Dad. We wos supposed to be going on a super special dog walk this morning with lots of other dogs but the car went all slippy and we couldn't get up the slope.
    Pparently Dad was going to get non slippy tires but said they wasn't worth it. Now Dad is in Sowdi and Mum says we're stuck at home :( .

I went in the snow and did some digging instead and I found a sanwidge :). Mum said it must have been mr foxies sanwidge and he buried it for later, well you won't get it now mr foxie cos it's in my tummy :D.

Ripple

8. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I did a wee on the sofa again he he he.
    Then. Pretended to love ging while she ate her sandwich. I was so cute she gave me some, mission accomplished I ate it then ignored her and went to bed he he he up yours ging
    Moo in a rude mood.

Granca, Stacia, drjs@5 and 1 other person like this.
  9. SwampDonkey

She's got a cream cake now... Ging ging I love love you love you.
    Moo I love cream cake

drjs@5, Hollysdad and edzbird like this.
  10. SwampDonkey

I am a saint and when I walk flowers grow in my paw prints and rose bushes bloom when I walk by. A heavenly choir attends my every poop and butterflies appear when i trump.yes I am a very good chap,. I left and football and recalled from it.
    St Rory of the crooked path.

Sven, drjs@5, Rosie and 2 others like this.
  11. Atemas

Atemas Registered Users

It’s snooowing here and Daddy Hooman has taken me for a walk in it. We came back very wet and I shook muddy warter all over the hall floor :rolleyes:. I also dripped lots of red warter out my back end (apparently I am in season whatever that means). Mumsie didn’t know where to begin with me but I am now wrapped up in my majestic purple robe (which Mumsie had warmed for me :D) and ready for a big sleeep until Kong time :).

Red

drjs@5 and SwampDonkey like this.
  12. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I got very wet this morning and had to wear my stoopid robe. It's green and definitely NOT majestic. Apparently it's snowing on "The Mountain" so we all bundled into the truck to find the snow,and it rained and rained and the road over The Mountain was shut when we got to the bottom, and so we went home again. I'm so TIRED after all that...

- Coco

SwampDonkey likes this.
  13. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I had a lovely walk with Fred and Mum this morning. I found something, I not sure what it was, but it smelled beautiful, so I had a good roll in it. Mum shouted at me and said I was a dirty girl. She walked us home and then she turn the pipe with water on me. I hate that thing. When we got inside she was still cross and made me go into the shower . She kept say Oh Annie , I don't know why she kept saying I was a dirty girl, I not.

Sven and edzbird like this.
  14. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

I went to school with Mum on the weekend and I was learning how to be bedient with all sorts of fancy dogs. I had to walk beside mum while looking up at her to get treats and then I had to sit in a row with the other dogs and wait and wait forever without moving a muscle (I'm not sure if I was allowed to move my head, since I tried not to look at the other dogs so I just played statue) and then I got sausage! I also learned how to crawl on my belly to get sausage! That was weird, but everyone acted really excited when I did it, so I guess it must be what they wanted me to do. Humans are strange, especially mum.

Quinn

15. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

It was the small hoomans birfday today, he is ten now . Yesterday he had somefink called a partee with lots of other small hoomans . Then Mummy took me to meet him from skool today , I like that cos I get lots of fuss , the small hoomans fink I am a puppy ! Then the bestest thing , we went to a place called donalds for tea , and I went too but we all stayed in the car and ate donalds , I had sum chips and I was a very gud girl , Nelly xxx

Sven, Cath, Granca and 3 others like this.
  16. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Sometimes Pig-mummy takes me to ‘bediance. I am not sure what bediance is so I generally spend the time jumping on her trying to get my snout in her treat bag, and also humping my bed. But I only hump my bed when it’s my turn to be bediant and everyone is watching, so that I show everyone how good I am at humping and make Pig-mummy prowd of me :D

JenBainbridge, Rosie, Sven and 3 others like this.
  17. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

My bestest thing at bedinace is The Long Recall. I, Coco-with-The-Stripes, am bestest at this in the whole barn-thing. And my dad shows off too- we are supposed to finish in a SIT & he says nuffing - he just gives me the special signal & I sit like a really good boy. Everyone there thinks I am a div and they all amazed when I do everything good.

- Coco

Sven, Cath, Granca and 4 others like this.
  18. SwampDonkey

You're very clever pretending to be a silly when you are super cool and clever Coco. It's so nice to play on assumptions I pretend to be sweet innocent then wham Im so cheeky it beggars belief. I try to look like Bambi when I'm real a black hearted pirate.
    Moo shivering everyone's timbers

Atemas and drjs@5 like this.
  19. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

You can shiver my timbers Moo - we know how to have fun ;)

- Coco

SwampDonkey likes this.
  20. SwampDonkey

he he he shiver away Mr strippy legs