Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

What is snow? I want to play in snow! But Mum said we don't have snow in 'straylia - only in the high mountains. Not fair! An she said that I will need a new bed when winter comes...what is winter? She said it gets cold but I have only known hot...like when it gets too hot for my paws on the path and I have to be careful and only trot around on the dark bits where the sun isn't. It's nice to lie in the laundry and sleep when its hot 'cos it's cool but Mum and Dad can't get to the big white cupboard they call 'fridge' 'cos my big bum is guarding it!

Sven and Granca like this.
  2. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I got two walks today. After breakfast I had a nice gentle walk with my new friend Pip. Later mum and dad took me to the woods for a sniffy walk and a game of hide and seek. Dad says we're going sploring tomorrow to look for a rock that he's never seen. I don't understand why he needs to look for a rock but I'll go with him because sploring is always fun.

Naya, Granca and Maxx's Mum like this.
  3. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Maybe he needs to pee up it Holly I know that's what I'd do
    Rory

Rosie, Atemas and Hollysdad like this.
  4. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I am still not well. Mum took me to see the vet yesterday and I have to have some thing called medicine. Mum said I am on my third chicken, but she said I was worth it.............Fred

5. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Sorry you're still unwell Fred. Did the vet poke your bum? Are you getting extra yummies with the medicine?

- Coco

CanuckKim and Cath like this.
  6. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Mum has run out of dog food. She says there's a delivery on the way but because of the snow it's not arrived on time. I was scared at first that we might be left to starve but it's been BRILLYANT! We had prorns for brekfust. HUGE big prorns, straight from the really cold box so they were nice and crunchy. The head bit was the tastiest, yum yum yum!
    And for lunch we've had frozed kongs stuffed with mashy poh-tay-toe and mince. Yummers! The best bit is we're getting posh sossidge when she wants us to train her. She's been playing the crazy lady game (this comes very nachral to her) and we made her give us sossidge by keeping quiet when she was opening the door and being excited to see someone who wasn't really there. I think she's finally lost it but it's OK by me if I still get sossidge and hopefully more prorns, too.

Shadow.

Naya, Granca, drjs@5 and 4 others like this.
  7. Cath

Cath Registered Users

No the vet lady didn't touch my bum. She was very nice to me and said I was a lovely boy. I get a lot of chicken five times a day. The vet lady said I must only eat chicken for a few days. Mum said Annie has to have a taste too, because is it not fair for me to have it all, but I am the one that's ill. Going to lay down by the fire now and have a sleep............Fred

kateincornwall, Granca, Sven and 3 others like this.
  8. Hollysdad

You mean we can JUMP gatey things? Why didnt dad tell me that?

drjs@5 and Rosie like this.
  9. Hollysdad

We had a great splore this morning. Dad and i were out for ages, and went down all sorts of little muddy paths to find his rock. At one point we went straight down a woody hillside with not paths at all. It was great fun jumping branches, finding muddy places, and watching dad slip and say rude words. I got really muddy and ate dog poo, deer poo and horse poo. I love sploring with dad.

Naya, Granca, drjs@5 and 4 others like this.
  10. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

That sounds like so much fun holly! :tail:

Mum and Dad said I'm going to the dog-park for the first time tomorrow and I can't wait. But then Dad just said 'no dog park for you fur-devil'...I think I'm in trubble. I jumped up and 5 little plants in pots just fell down so I had to chew them and then Dad yelped at me and tried to grab me and then I ran and ran so he would chase me and I ran straight through a big poo that I just did and then ran into the house and all around everywhere! I heard Dad call Mum on the telly-phone and used lots of bad words and said something about 'do they have glue factories for dogs?'. Uh oh...:oops:

Naya, Hollysdad, Granca and 1 other person like this.
  11. SwampDonkey

Beardy says the same sort of things. He says he's got a recipe for labzanya. He just needs one more ingredient?

12. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I feel a lot better today. I enjoyed my walk with Mum and Annie and played ball. I hope Mum doesn't stop my chicken....Fred

13. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Labzanya?? :eek: Lucky I am not an labbydor just a muddle-dog so I can’t go in the labzanya. No-one eats Pigs, right? Although daddy sometimes rolls me up in my towel when I am getting dried and says ‘yum yum pigs in blankets’...I don’t know what that means. Love, the Pig x

14. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

:eek: You've never had a pig in blanket. Oh my god they come at the time the fat man does.. CHRISTMAS! Be careful piggy or you might end up on someone's Christmas dinner!

Stanley

drjs@5 and Cath like this.
  15. Lara

Lara Registered Users

:eek::eek:

16. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Pigs in blankets are the best! Be careful Pig-Pie...your dad might eat you up!

- Coco

Lara and Cath like this.
  17. SwampDonkey

I had to go and see the bum lady for scitchie eyes. I woo woo woo at the vet to make her go away but ging just took me in anyway and explained to the get I like to shout. I then did my floppy pathetic soppy dog and cuddle up to the vet. She thinks I'm a softy now. Can anyone tell me what a dyit is cos I going on one can I fall off does it go fast?
    Rory

Granca, drjs@5 and kateincornwall like this.
  18. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Daddy shared some chips with me. Mummy was not very happy.
    Mmm...yummy

Vanilla

Granca, Cath and kateincornwall like this.
  19. SwampDonkey

Chips we love chips.
    Rory and Moo

Sven, QuinnM15, Cath and 1 other person like this.
  20. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Mum made fishy treats. Nom nom nom, warm straight from the pan! :)

Cath likes this.