Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

Ripple....you gonna have to work out how to get into that bin.

2. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Chips.......chips....chips....if only. The icing on the cake (if only that was real!) is that I'm on short measures "because you're not expending energy walking and running, Coco". Whose fault is that?

- Coco

Sven and Cath like this.
  3. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Not yours at all Coco. You have to tell your hoomans to wrap up and walk to a spot to allow you to run around off leash.
    Apparently it is called 'toughen up' what ever that means, as daddy says that to mummy all the time when it is cold and raining outside and she does not want to come for a walk...

Vanilla

drjs@5 likes this.
  4. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Mum says something the same to Dad, except it sounds something like "Man The Duck Up". I don't really understand it. I like ducks, though. Nom.

Shadow

drjs@5, QuinnM15 and Sven like this.
  5. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I love ducks too.........Annie

drjs@5 and Sven like this.
  6. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I went on a new walk today , never been to this place before, its called deerpark because there are lots of those big things with sticks in the head x I was off my lead for the first time in a new place and Mummy was well pleased wiv me , she says I could have a treet when I got home , I am still waiting , Nelly xxx p.s. she says she is going to let me off my lead on the beech soon , I`ll show her what happens when the promised treet doesn't materialise xx

drjs@5, Granca, Sven and 2 others like this.
  7. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

My trainer said I'm getting a bit 'tubby'...does anyone know what that means? Dad said I'm not, I'm just growing into an adult. I'm also noticing my breakfast is getting smaller and my kongs are half full. It's suspicious.

Quinn

drjs@5, Granca, Sven and 1 other person like this.
  8. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Perhaps the tubby stole them ?
    Rory

Sven and kateincornwall like this.
  9. Maxx's Mum

I'm sick.....very runny poos and I don't feel like playing. Mum and Dad taking me to the vet when the vet wakes up :(

10. SwampDonkey

I believe you are about to have a encounter with the bum man or woman. You feel better soon but like you've been abducted by aliens. Be brave it will he ok.
    Rory fellow but probed pup

11. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Oh I hope you feel better soon.................Annie

Maxx's Mum likes this.
  12. Maxx's Mum

I don like the bum man vet alien Rory, he stuck something cold up my butt and then squirted yukky medicin in my mouth and I spat it at him and dad an even mum. Just gonna chill on the floor and dad said Im a good boy for not projectile diarreerrring at the vet but waiting til I got home.

Thanks Annie I got some funny stuff in my water too for reeehiidratin but I want to feel better so I'll drink it all up

13. Master Bowie

Master Bowie Registered Users

Ahh.. poor Maxxy!! This morning my tummy wasn't feeling great either. I think it's the poo I ate yesterday. It must be a low grade or already expired poo!
    Luckily Dad heard me whining at 3am (whilst mummy's still in her dream la la land) so he opened the door for me. Ahhh... what a relief!!!
    Next time I should be more selective on my poo eating...

drjs@5 and Maxx's Mum like this.
  14. SwampDonkey

Well done little chap I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Rory xx

15. Xena Dog Princess

Xena Dog Princess Registered Users

Pongo, your mum would like you to know that she'll be home very soon. I'm sure that she's having a terrible time on her holiday - there's no fox poo for her to roll in! Can you imagine how she (and I, by virtue of living here) are suffering? You did the smart thing by staying in Whales for you holidays - I understand that Whales are big and therefore probably do big delicious poos for you to eat and roll in, plus you've got the foxes. She'll be relieved to get home to you, I'm sure of it!

drjs@5, Rosie and Cath like this.
  16. Maxx's Mum

Bowie, I woke Dad up at 3.00am too! Boy was I desperate. Then I woke them up at 5.00am 'cos I had to go again so Mum took me this time. They look a bit tired today, maybe they need to go to the vet bum doctor alien man in white coat too. They just gave me more medicine...or tried to. tee hee.

drjs@5 and Master Bowie like this.
  17. Maxx's Mum

Mum (to Dad) 'Have you seen my sunnies?''

Dad (to the world in general) 'What's Max chewing?'

Mum (to the sky)....dunno, something about braking and furry necks

I'm still only allowed to have chickin and rice...but I looooooove chickin and rice! Don want to go back to kibble. Still got a sick tummy an I can't go to the dog park cos I'm sick but it's too hot anyway but I miss my new frends...Mum gives me ice blocks with hidratin stuff in it an they are good to crunch.

18. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Oh, thanks Xena! I'v been wondering where mum and dad have got to. Not too worried, actually, cos I've been having a really good time with my new friend Moss and her hooman, they've been living with me here and I've been helping Moss train her hooman better. But I'm glad they are coming back soon. They'd better bring me something nice to eat.

drjs@5 likes this.
  19. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Watch out Maxx, Mum said I had 5 chickens, now I am back on my normal food ............Fred

Maxx's Mum likes this.
  20. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Ouch! The best thing to do is to clamp your tail tightly between your legs. When I did that the bum lady decided it would upset me too much to do anything with the long tube she had in her hand. ;)

Hope you feel better soon.

Wispa

drjs@5, Maxx's Mum and edzbird like this.