Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Except when you love something so much they ‘splode, like my squeaky doggerpillar did. P’raps Pig mummy didn’t want doovy to splode. Maybe it’s for the best.

2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Maybe you're mum can get one that's got an anti xplode canvas cover. It's hard to stuff to get out.

3. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Oh no piggy. Maybe you should cry, j get my own way when I cry.

Stanley

drjs@5 likes this.
  4. Lara

Lara Registered Users

I’m trying out my best Anguished Moan :)

Candy, drjs@5 and Granca like this.
  5. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Keep that up all night. That should do it.

Wispa

6. SwampDonkey

He he he a little birdy pooed on gings when I Took her for her walk. So funny he he. It's lucky apparently. He he he
    Rory

Granca, Sven, edzbird and 2 others like this.
  7. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

Duvet? We got doonas here i think they are the same thing. Mum said the doonas will have to come out in winta.

OMG OMG the beach is soooo good! Theres sand an dogs an seeweeed an i ran and ran and into the water an it doesnt taste good an i did zoomies an an an źzzzzzzzzzzzz

drjs@5, edzbird and Hollysdad like this.
  8. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Last night i wriggled my way up the bed between mum and dad all the way to the pillow. It was very comfy. Dad was very surprised to see me when he woke up, so I rolled onto my back and looked cute. He had no choice but to tickle my tummy. Training humans is so easy sometimes.

CMartin, Naya, Maxx's Mum and 3 others like this.
  9. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Maxx - glad you enjoyed the beach - it's great isn't it? I eat the seaweed, bits that look like big, fat sticks - it makes me sick, days later - that makes mum cross, but it feels so nice to chomp. I'm not going to give up my seaweed. Never.

There's a funny thing about our beach, which I've asked about before...some days, there it is in all it's sandy, pebbly glory and the sea water is some distance away but you can run to it. And other days, there's no sign of the beach, just lots of sea water. Puzzled.

- Coco

10. Lara

Lara Registered Users

It’s the sea monster Coco. Bleurgh. Pigs don’t like sea monsters.

CMartin, edzbird and drjs@5 like this.
  11. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Oh Holly, you have done so well training your hoomans. I'm in awe. I really struggle to get mine in order - I think perhaps they are not all that bright. But I love them anyway.

CMartin, Maxx's Mum, Granca and 2 others like this.
  12. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

:doug:ha ha Pongo. I know what you mean!

- Coco

CMartin and Rosie like this.
  13. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Training dad is very easy. I just need to look cute and I can get what I want. Mum has been a bit harder to train, but she's slowly learning.

14. SwampDonkey

She's been out hunting for us today and our monkey butler might be a bit dim but boy can she hunt. Our special cupboard if full of animal parts and nice stuff. We love you you big yeti.
    Rory and Moo

CMartin, Maxx's Mum, SteffiS and 4 others like this.
  15. Candy

Candy Registered Users

My special cupboard has also been filled up again and yesterday I went to see vet man Chris and he said I can be back to normal again and I can run and play and be very fetchin and today the snow came back just for me cos I am GoodGirlJoy and later we will go to the pub to see friends and I will do liedownstay with my best eyes and get treets but NO MORE BLUE CHEESE Mother says:(. She'd better find me something good insted. Oh yes and I helped cook curree today by testing the vegetables.:D

16. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Don't worry GoodGirlJoy, I heard you were going to get some speshul goaty smelly cheez instead. Yummerly!

Squidge

CMartin and drjs@5 like this.
  17. SwampDonkey

She got us dried lambs faces venison sausage tripe sticks calamari fish cubes and loads more. She hunted down all this stuff at crufts. There must be loads lambs with no faces there now.good girl ging.

CMartin, drjs@5, Maxx's Mum and 3 others like this.
  18. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

Coco i love seeweed too! This morning i took Dad to the beach early while mum had a sleep in an i grabbed a normous bunch and took off down the sand with Dad chasing. He's not very fast like me. I took the big bunch up to a hooman who didnt have a dog and he squealed like a girl hooman. Dad had to say sorry but then after said 'who the duck comes to an off-leed beach if they are fraidy cats of dogs?'

All my friends on here are having yummy treats...yum....mum just made me chickin, rice, peas and carrots....she's plainin' that she does more cooking for the yellow fur child than for the hoomans.....
    And the problem is?

CMartin, Sven, Atemas and 1 other person like this.
  19. SwampDonkey

I got a thorn in my paw good job ging has got opposable thumbs. All better now how it's a good job I'm really butch and brave.
    Rory

20. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Tehehehe I've managed to get 4 walks today. And walks = treats if you walk the humans nicely on the lead and stay close to keep an eye on them.

Mummy took me for a walk this morning. Then grandad Paul came and said he was there to take me for a walk.. yey!

But daddy had asked grandad Roy to walk me, so grandad Roy came and said "oh Stanley, do you want a walk". I said yes please. But no one told mummy.

Then mummy came home later than usual and said poor baby, you haven't been out since grandad Paul came and I said nope, nope I haven't. So she took me again. But then mummy found out grandad Roy had been. Mummy said I'm lucky everyone loves me so much.

Today as been a very good day in Stanley world.

Stanley zzzzz