Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

Hmph, got a har-ness now and I don like it. But Dad said I have to learn to walk better. I think I walk fine, Dad needs to learn to walk FASTER so I can get to the dog/scent/tree/leaf/rock/whatever FASTER.

2. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Max I have had a few of those things. Do what I do refuse to move...just litteraly refuse ...it worked until they tricked me with special treats. But then I got wise and got the treat and took my time and refused to move.
    Anyhow now I don't wear one unless Daddy says we are going to a new place.

3. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Oh Maax I LOVE my harness...when I get my harness on it means we are going out for fun & sniffs & walks & runs & games & training. Harnesses are brilliant. Hopefully I'm about to put it on now.....

- Coco

drjs@5 and CanuckKim like this.
  4. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Harnesses. Bleurgh.

5. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I like my harni. When ging says harni time I put my head in and I get a cuddle and a kiss on the head when she does the buckles. I stay still because it's hard for ging to put it on it hard for her if I move. It's soft and doesn't rub it means a nice walk. She takes it off when we get to the park and puts it back on when we go home cos park time is my time.
    Rory xx

6. Lara

Lara Registered Users

If you run through a bush fast enough it falls off and then no more harness :D

7. SwampDonkey

When I come home and have my harni on we play our special game maybe if I didn't have it on I wouldn't get to play my game. It's my favourite one
    Rory

8. Maxx's Mum

Dad and I walked up to meet Mum from the bus yesterday and after doing my happy dance she said I was very hansom and walking very nicely. I got lots of cuddles and she brought some new treats home from the super-market and I got some of those for walking nicely so maybe its not so bad. I wriggle like crazy when they try to put it on...so much fun! Mum tried to do it on her own this morning and ended up throwing it across the kitchen and shouting for Dad to come and do the bluddy thing. Tee hee. Dad took it off a the park and I musta been naughty cos when they finally caught me he put it back on and we marched back to the car real fast. Oops.

The hot's back and I don like it. Tomorrow Mum said we will break March records for hot...40 degrees which is 9 degrees hotta than today and today is too hot already. It's no fun being a pup in the hot and I can't wait to feel what winta is like.

9. Sven

Sven Registered Users

We had hot weather yesterday Max. Then in the evening we had thunder and lighting with loads of rain during the night. This morning we went to the beach but it had gone...daddy said something about rough weather and king tide due to the storm yesterday. Well we still had fun but only the serious doggies came to play this morning on the beach.

CMartin, SwampDonkey and Maxx's Mum like this.
  10. Maxx's Mum

Oh no...poor beach. Maybe it got lost with Pongo's Mum's voice? It disappeared too.

Mum said there are bushfires in Victoria and a cyclone in the top end. Lots of worried doggies out there. I'm just lyin' in the laundry chomping ice cubes that Mum kindly keeps feeding me. She's a good Mum ;)

Sven and SwampDonkey like this.
  11. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Sunday mornings....is really bleak out today - according to the big Hoomans. They were wrapped up so I could barely recognise them, head to toe. The snow was falling sideways. They said the wind was "penetrating". I thought it quite pleasant and fresh. The man driving the train waved to me when it passed. I chased sticks, logs, leaves - anything I could find. I jumped on icy puddles and they broke. I've had a really good morning and now I'm going for a snooze until lunch time....

- Coco

12. SwampDonkey

I had a great walk to Coco we, Went out for hours. I saw a few of my friends and played with ging. It was quiet though ging likes that no d**kheads on the park when it's polar, she says. Perv's stay in too apparently but I don't know what they are she says they wave sausages about and giggles but I wouldn't mind a sausage it was cold and I was hungry. Ging got too hot and took her hood off she says it's too hot for gloves too not as cold as before. She says maybe Moo can go for a walk today.

13. Lara

Lara Registered Users

I helped Pig-mummy unpack the shopping today. Specifically I unpacked a BoxOfEggles. Pig-mummy didn’t seem that grateful.

CMartin, selina27, Sven and 5 others like this.
  14. SwampDonkey

I know pig they are so ungrateful I unpacked the washing from the washing machine and I got was oh Rory it needs to be washed first. Well get on a wash it you lazy woman, obviously I didn't say that I'm not as rude as Moo but I did nick some pants.
    Rory xx

CMartin, drjs@5 and edzbird like this.
  15. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

snigger - Rory, you said pants - :eek:

- Coco

16. SwampDonkey

He he he I know!
    Pants go on bottoms he he he !

edzbird likes this.
  17. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

OMD!! We had PORK tonight. I LOVE pork. Well THEY had loads of pork, but I got a good share as it was being shredded. I have form for eating too much pork and chucking up during dinner....but that was when I was new & didn't know that I'd ever get any more pork..so yeah, I scoffed a bit too much. But now..I'm a gentleman and I can sort of control myself. Pork, pork pork pork. I have espied that there is still some left.....

- Coco

CMartin, SwampDonkey and Granca like this.
  18. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Tonite I have to guard the frij. theres a chikkin in it.

19. SwampDonkey

Guard it well Holly;)
    Moo

20. Maxx's Mum

I like pants too! And socks even more. It's fun helping with the washing as the socks somehow end up in my mouth and Mum shouts at me.
    My Dad has pants with my name on them! They have MAXX around the waistband an Dad said he got them at Target and that's why they spelt my name this way. Hoomans are funny creatures. I wanted to post a picture but Dad is too shy to show himself in his underwear and maybe then that's how you become a perv?? Any clues there Rory?